Sponsored

scr5008

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Operations
I’m in the Austin area and there are no LE’s in the shop. Only 6 vehicles, mostly LA silver.

Got access on Friday and inventory hasn’t been added as far as I can tell. Would love for a LE/LG to pop in there
Sponsored

R1T-USN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’19 X5 40i, ’07 X5 4.8, ’98 M Roadster
SWFL reporting - I started with 12 in stock and only 2 have dropped out.

All Adventure and one OC, however when I first gained access there were 3 OC to purchase.

ejf128

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, GV70
I see a FG/OC Adventure with a Powered Tonneau in my shop...has to be a lemon, right? When did they stop producing the powered covers?

R1T-USN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@ejf128 - I don't remember when - Is the VIN an early build?

Gforce408

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Ok did a little digging and from what I can tell the powered was included in the Launch Edition originally. Then once they stopped making vehicles with the tonneau they released this info: https://rivian.com/support/article/why-is-the-powered-tonneau-cover-removed-from-production-for-r1t

Based on that I’m not sure if the price reflects what the article says or not. Might need to reach out to our Guides.
Thanks!
My guide just added it for me. $800. it shows up in my account now. I guess it wasn’t included for free based on the article you linked.

Sponsored

md2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Clubs

Shop I have access to (Northeast) dropped significantly yesterday/today to 10. Whites, blacks and silvers

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Thanks!
My guide just added it for me. $800. it shows up in my account now. I guess it wasn’t included for free based on the article you linked.
i dug some more and its free only for those who originally ordered LE. if you select a LE from the Shop its not considered the same thing. but then those who were pre-3/1 price hike select a LE from the Shop do get the free wheel upgrade... a bit inconsistent.

bgoldber88

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T LE, 2021 BMW X3 PHEV
Occupation
Engineer
I've seen a handful in the Chicago shop that interest me, but unfortunately the lack of a spare tire when going with the shop options is really preventing me from biting. As a post-price increase customer, the "off road package" offered with my order confirmation is actually cheaper than whats on offer in the store. These vehicles are mostly "a la carte" and more expensive than my own configuration, strangely enough. I would be fine forgoing the underbody shield, and honestly even the 20" rims, but I want a spare. These aren't run-flats like I have on my BMW, if I destroy a tire out exploring I'd like the peace of mind.

R1T-USN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
One just popped in my shop… Including tonneau cover.

Scottm

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
physician
I’m in Oregon and there have only been 4-5 R1T’s in the shop for the last week. I got shop access a week and a half ago and there were at least 40 at that time, but they all disappeared pretty quickly. I have seen maybe one new truck post to the shop every other day this week. I’m a post March ‘22 reservation.

Sponsored

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE - LA Silver
Clubs

I’m in Oregon and there have only been 4-5 R1T’s in the shop for the last week. I got shop access a week and a half ago and there were at least 40 at that time, but they all disappeared pretty quickly. I have seen maybe one new truck post to the shop every other day this week. I’m a post March ‘22 reservation.
Just curious, did you get a Guide first, then shop access? I know someone in Eugene that has an R1S reservation from around the same time (Mar 2022) but no guide contact or shop access. Maybe its an inventory thing with R1Ts being more plentiful?

Scottm

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
physician
Just curious, did you get a Guide first, then shop access? I know someone in Eugene that has an R1S reservation from around the same time (Mar 2022) but no guide contact or shop access. Maybe its an inventory thing with R1Ts being more plentiful?
My reservation was in August 2022. I was invited to configure on March 13. I got assigned a guide, invited to the shop, and locked my configuration all on March 14.

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE - LA Silver
Clubs

My reservation was in August 2022. I was invited to configure on March 13. I got assigned a guide, invited to the shop, and locked my configuration all on March 14.
Oh wow, thats very quick! So must be that R1Ts are more plentiful, but nonetheless sounds like Rivian is willing to do deliveries in Eugene still.

Hope you get what you want soon! Will probably see you around town, there aren't that many of us ;)
Sponsored