Sponsored

R1T-USN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’19 X5 40i, ’07 X5 4.8, ’98 M Roadster
OMG, I have shop access - no email invitation or anything... just logged into my acct.

Edit I just received an email at 927 that I have invited to the shop. I'm located in SWFL just north of Naples.

How long do I have access?

Currently 18 in my shop view...

Is it just me or is the shop web experience pitiful... However, I'm still looking - see what tomorrow brings.. there is one that almost matches my build...
Sponsored

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'86 VW Vanagon
Occupation
Entertainment
Clubs

I just got shop access, post March pricing reservation, and don't see any LGs in there. Did they all get snatched up or are they only available for the pre-March folks? There are 19 R1Ts in there by my count, DuoRivians.

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
I just got shop access, post March pricing reservation, and don't see any LGs in there. Did they all get snatched up or are they only available for the pre-March folks? There are 19 R1Ts in there by my count, DuoRivians.
Thanks for the count!
I don’t know about LG trucks, but 19 seems like a lot fewer than before when people reported near 80. They must be going fast!

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
OMG, I have shop access - no email invitation or anything... just logged into my acct.

Edit I just received an email at 927 that I have invited to the shop. I'm located in SWFL just north of Naples.

Is it just me or is the shop web experience pitiful... However, I'm still looking - see what tomorrow brings.. there is one that almost matches my build...
What’s your configuration?

R1T-USN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’19 X5 40i, ’07 X5 4.8, ’98 M Roadster
Glacier White/Ocean Coast/Adventure Pkg/All Terrain Upgrade/Quad/Lg Pk/All Terrain 20's Dark

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'86 VW Vanagon
Occupation
Entertainment
Clubs

I guess those LGs must only available to folks that would have reservations that qualified for Launch Edition vehicles. Makes sense.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
From what we have seen it appears that the available vehicles are regional so not everyone sees the same vehicles. In the past people post March have seen LG vehicles there just mat not be any for that region.

Sponsored

ye3hawp0ny

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
I guess those LGs must only available to folks that would have reservations that qualified for Launch Edition vehicles. Makes sense.
Not necessarily. I was a post March order and there were several LG yesterday so I decided to jump on one with 22s and started my 8 step today. I'm in socal. Seems like they are out by the responses here..

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

what you see in the Shop is absolutely regional.

i dont believe the Launch Editions are being shown only to pre-3/1 price hike orders. look back on this thread, you'll see someone posted that they see LEs but at a higher price than a pre-3/1 order. i saw them at the lower prices and ended up taking one.

Nsblifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hybrid Touareg

I’ve had access for the last 4 months. In Florida. There were approx. 30+ R1Ts in there two days ago, about 10 LG. Now there are only 9 trucks and no LG.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
A lot of the LG trucks are over $80k MSRP and are tough to move.

Even if the upcoming $50k Dual Motor Cybertruck gets a 40% price increase, which it won’t, it will still MSRP for under $70k. This will undercut R1T and Lightning pricing and put a dent is sales and effectively cause some R1T/Lightning cancellations.

I wish Rivian all the success but it’s going to get cutthroat in 2024.

canikony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Tesla Model Y Performance
A lot of the LG trucks are over $80k MSRP and are tough to move.

Even if the upcoming $50k Dual Motor Cybertruck gets a 40% price increase, which it won’t, it will still MSRP for under $70k. This will undercut R1T and Lightning pricing and put a dent is sales and effectively cause some R1T/Lightning cancellations.

I wish Rivian all the success but it’s going to get cutthroat in 2024.
Depends when you placed your order. Almost all the launch green models I saw were below 80k. The one I snagged was 73.5
Sponsored