Sponsored

A different kind of color poll!

If Rivian were assigning colors at random, which one would you ELIMINATE from the lineup?

• Total voters

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
I'm sure we've all tried to rank our favorite colors, but I'm wondering - which color do you want absolutely nothing to do with? If Rivian were assigning your vehicle's color at random and gave you the opportunity to veto one of the colors from the lineup, which one would it be? (Note: if you aren't getting a Launch Edition, don't eliminate Launch Green - pick one that you would otherwise have had access to :)).
Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I'm sure we've all tried to rank our favorite colors, but I'm wondering - which color do you want absolutely nothing to do with? If Rivian were assigning your vehicle's color at random and gave you the opportunity to veto one of the colors from the lineup, which one would it be? (Note: if you aren't getting a Launch Edition, don't eliminate Launch Green - pick one that you would otherwise have had access to :)).
Uhh, why is Compass Yellow not an option to eliminate? Sorry @Mjhirsch78 and Team Yellow!!!

OP
OP
sevengroove

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
Until I see them in person, I can't answer that any more than I can answer what my favorite is.....

But I voted for Midnight as I don't want to own a black vehicle.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sevengroove

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Until I see them in person, I can't answer that any more than I can answer what my favorite is.....

But I voted for Midnight as I don't want to own a black vehicle.
Same, I'm sure the black will look fine but it is definitely my least preferred option. Black SUVs give me a "premium airport taxi/limo" vibe that I can't bring myself to get over.

White is a color I just don't like on any vehicle at all.
For someone whose last 2 out of 3 vehicles were white, I've turned my nose up at the color far too much ?. However, I think it will suit the Rivian well because of the contrast with the black roof and yellow accents/brake calipers. Would not mind if I ended up with a white R1S.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I think the R1T looks worst in white. But the R1S looks okay (not great, but okay) in white, so I didn't want to pick that for elimination.

Yellow is the color I am least likely to personally want... but I think Black is the color that the R1 simply doesn't look good in, at all.... So that's the one I would axe.

flabyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6
Occupation
Health Care
I’m back and forth on silver and white. The white seems to pop more with the contrast coming from the roof. It also seems to hide the front lights which are my least favorite feature of the Rivians

PastyPilgrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I'm also usually anti-white for cars but I've been looking at the white R1T and it actually looks pretty crisp in my eyes. There's a lot of nice white/black contrast that make it look like stormtrooper armor.

For my R1T Im planning to go with one of the colorful colors (RBGY) though. I've had yellow selected since day 1 but I suspect I won't get to see a yellow one before order confirmation and I can't make such a bold selection without seeing it in person, so right now I'm leaning red.

OP
OP
sevengroove

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
For my R1T Im planning to go with one of the colorful colors (RBGY) though. I've had yellow selected since day 1 but I suspect I won't get to see a yellow one before order confirmation and I can't make such a bold selection without seeing it in person, so right now I'm leaning red.
Yellow is a statement color in a way that red/blue/green isn't - I suspect that might be why, with close to 60 votes in, it is the "most popular" least favorite color. I personally think it looks great, and wouldn't mind a yellow R1S one bit.

Sponsored

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
Yellow is a statement color in a way that red/blue/green isn't - I suspect that might be why, with close to 60 votes in, it is the "most popular" least favorite color. I personally think it looks great, and wouldn't mind a yellow R1S one bit.
Heh. Yellow is definitely going to be a love/hate thing it appears.

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

Midnight black is my pick, definitely wouldn't want that in the heat and bright sun.

Gearhead500

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Director of Marketing & Ecommerce
White service vehicles? Meh, no thank you.
Sponsored