Sponsored

7 Day Road Trip in an R1T (July 24 Departure)

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Good morning guys and gals.

Dipping my toes in the water here to see if there's interest in me documenting a 7 day road trip (with my wife & parents) down the east coast. Homebase is Harrisburg, PA and we'll be taking the R1T as far south as Savannah, GA. If y'all want it, I''ll take some pics and document charge stops and anything else particularly notable as we go.
Sponsored

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
Love all the RT threads, yes please. Added bonus, my BIL lives in VA Beach and is one of those guys who "won't be going electric anytime soon." Which means he will fight it until his entering-adulthood children express even a small amount of enthusiasm about it then I'll get 1000 questions about EVs and owning/road tripping with thrm, so I'd love to know more about road tripping in an EV along that corridor.

Cavalryscout18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
What recession… I’m working like a beast of burden even in summer. I can live vicariously through you and your trip. Love road trips.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I do read all of the road trip threads because that’s what I hope to do with my own when I get it, but it’s your vacation and you shouldn’t let our appetite for R1T info intrude on it… unless you want to because it’s a family vacation and you desperately need something to do other than talk to them - which I would totally understand and endorse (no offense to your lovely family):facepalm:

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Feel free to holler if you need any recs for Charleston

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
OP, I love to read about your trip. I hope someday to put your experience in good use in east coast.

Station wagons like this make so much sense as EVs. Only if we were a little less obsessed with looking cool and more with actually being cool.
Sponsored