Sponsored

3 Months Away!

What does everyone think will be the first news announced from these options?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoachBatch

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Deliveries beginning in June for the R1T means that we are 90ish days away from this becoming real!

I imagine this 90 day milestone has to be a key milestone for RIVIAN for announcements on all the anticipated news. Test Drives, Maintenance, Show Rooms, RAN and LE configuration options. This is gonna be the longest Christmas Eve .... EVER!
Sponsored

RforRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 4Runner, 2014 Equinox
I picked maintenance because I think the next thing we will hear will be finalized specs and other important details that they need to get out of the way before they start finalizing orders. My guess is a press release type email with information on EPA range, new vehicle warranty, and service plans.

I think test drive info is also a strong possibility and I would've picked that if Covid weren't still a concern. Some states and companies are still cautious to open things back up but I'm hoping that will change by the end of the month.

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
I just got an email from Rivian today. They are setting me up with an LE. There was a system glitch during launch week so I couldn't log in, and they couldn't fix it until all the LEs were gone. They promised I could have an LE since it wasn't my fault I couldn't order one.

So, I think they are preparing to allow LE configurations and are clearing up existing issues before proceeding. :rock:
Sponsored