First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director
So I just switched over to the R1S launch edition versus R1T since we needed a truck sooner rather than later. Have these questions been answered yet on the R1S?

1. Is there 3-4 zone AC controls?
2. I saw vents behind the front console in the video AJ lays down in with the seats folded flat and it looked like a smooth/black screen under them. Is there a screen (similar to new Tesla refresh) in the middle back to control rear heated seats/AC controls we think? If so it wasn't on perhaps?
3. Vent locations in the 3rd row, in pillar perhaps (since ceiling is glass back there too)?
Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
So I just switched over to the R1S launch edition versus R1T since we needed a truck sooner rather than later. Have these questions been answered yet on the R1S?

1. Is there 3-4 zone AC controls?
2. I saw vents behind the front console in the video AJ lays down in with the seats folded flat and it looked like a smooth/black screen under them. Is there a screen (similar to new Tesla refresh) in the middle back to control rear heated seats/AC controls we think? If so it wasn't on perhaps?
3. Vent locations in the 3rd row, in pillar perhaps (since ceiling is glass back there too)?
1) We don't know for sure yet on control, but the 3rd row vents are beside each seat in the C pillar.
2) Yes, that screen on the back of the front console has 2nd row (at least) climate controls. Not sure about heated seat controls...could be on that screen, possibly a hard button somewhere, or even Alexa.
3) See #1.