• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Illinois 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO

coachz

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S LA Silver Large Pack
I have a 2023 Rivian R1S that I am selling. It currently has 345 miles. It is LA Silver with the Ocean Coast + Dark Ash Wood interior. Other information:

1. Adventure package
  2. Large battery pack
  3. 21" Road wheel and tire (I bought the center caps, but I also have the plastic things that you can put over the wheels)
  4. Tow Hooks
  5. Quad Motor AWD
  6. Rivian original floor mats and Rivian rubber all weather floor mats
There is one service ticket open with Rivian due to a minor cosmetic issue when I picked it up. They are waiting on a part. I plan to use an escrow agent (at my expense) for both buyer and seller's protection. If you have any questions, feel free to ask or DM me.

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO IMG-2807

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO IMG-2808

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO IMG-2809

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO IMG-2810

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO IMG-2811

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO IMG-2812

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO IMG-2813

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO IMG-2814

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Rivian R1S For Sale -- $93,999 OBO IMG-2815
Sponsored

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

What’s pushing you to sell?
I don’t care about financial reasons, just wondering what you may not have liked about it or what you prefer about other vehicles in comparison.

OP
OP

coachz

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have a second place in Missouri, and the drive between here and there has next to no charging. I didn't realize that it was impossible for me to put a level 2 charger in my second place until after I purchased this. So, I either need to wait for more charging locations, or get a different second place.

23R1TFGFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y; Rivian R1T; Vespa GTS
Clubs

Keep the Rivian; get a new place.

/jk

I get it — realities of life get in the way.

…good luck — great looking R1S btw. Wish I was in the market but I’m still loving the R1T.

Stay well.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

I’ve heard similar things from people traveling from the Bay Area to the Sierras.
I installed a charger at our house in the mountains way ahead of schedule so we should be okay.
Thanks for sharing @coachz
GLWS

Sponsored

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
I have a second place in Missouri, and the drive between here and there has next to no charging. I didn't realize that it was impossible for me to put a level 2 charger in my second place until after I purchased this. So, I either need to wait for more charging locations, or get a different second place.
Not here to kibitz, just curious as to what the circumstances are that would make it impossible to install a 240V outlet.

OP
OP

coachz

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My place is a condo. The garage is attached to numerous other owners' garages. I do not have my own breaker box/meter. There is talk by the condominium owners' association to allow for installation of independent meters/boxes, but it's going to take a while.

OP
OP

coachz

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks everyone for the DMs, offers, and interest. This is sale pending.

kayabusa

First Name
Leandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Printer
If it sold why this add is still up ?
Sponsored