Sponsored

2023 R1T Launch Edition timeline to delivery?

eRacer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I received our R1T LE in April and it came with the wristband but no 12V in the frunk. VIN is just over 20K.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hyfly

Hyfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Looks like my vin is just over 17,000

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I received our R1T LE in April and it came with the wristband but no 12V in the frunk. VIN is just over 20K.
But you had the under-dash 12v, right? My guide says my 239xx VIN is expected to only have the gear tunnel 12v, which is the least useful location to me! :/

Back to the original timing question, I’ve been quoted 6-8 weeks. I mentioned my first R1T had a similar quote and came in 4 weeks (Sep ‘22) and he said that didn’t appear likely for this current order.

AbhorViolence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 VW GTI, 1998 Toyota Tacoma
I appreciate this thread as I got a shop invite recently and am debating on waiting for my Max Pack order or getting a quad sooner. LE is a real value if you want the AT wheels. Interesting that they are not a free upgrade or even discounted if they're the dark ones, you pay full price for those. And they aren't a free upgrade if the truck has the "All Terrain Upgrade" (AT wheels, Reinforced Underbody, Full size spare). Weird that that can even be an option on a Launch Edition but there are some.

Then there's the oddity where the Reinforced Underbody is $2000 on LE vs $1700 normally (with early pre 03/2022 pricing).

And Forest Edge interior was free on LE but $2000 normally. Ocean Coast was also free on LE and is still free except not for post 3/2022 pricing.

eRacer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
But you had the under-dash 12v, right? My guide says my 239xx VIN is expected to only have the gear tunnel 12v, which is the least useful location to me! :/

Back to the original timing question, I’ve been quoted 6-8 weeks. I mentioned my first R1T had a similar quote and came in 4 weeks (Sep ‘22) and he said that didn’t appear likely for this current order.
Unfortunately the only 12V is in the tunnel.

Sponsored

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director
Just to add to this, I also just selected a T from the shop yesterday here May 23rd. It's a VIN 24k basically and consider a LE. I just had an adventure order so was happy to take the LE as it includes free wheel upgrade to 20s, all terrain package on it for few things, etc. No tonneau though so will have to buy manual one from gear shop in Summer. Hope to get it next week when comes in from Normal.

Gee Bee

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw tdi golf -chevy SSR-997 Turbo S
Occupation
Design
Just to add to this, I also just selected a T from the shop yesterday here May 23rd. It's a VIN 24k basically and consider a LE. I just had an adventure order so was happy to take the LE as it includes free wheel upgrade to 20s, all terrain package on it for few things, etc. No tonneau though so will have to buy manual one from gear shop in Summer. Hope to get it next week when comes in from Normal.
Tell your guide to add the cover now , it will
Be 800.00

I added the tonneau and a extra set of wheels

AbhorViolence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey so you're the one who grabbed that one! I saw a couple in the shop with AT but they're gone now. I seriously considered it for the value but I'm set on Forest Green.

Edit: Nevermind, was thinking you got a Launch Green. I realize now you prolly got a white Launch Edition. Anyway, good info on the VIN and congrats! Seems like most or all of the shop trucks by now are recently built.

AbhorViolence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tell your guide to add the cover now , it will
Be 800.00

I added the tonneau and a extra set of wheels
Yeah it's weird that in the shop my home charger still shows up as an add on if I click on a truck, but not the manual tonneau. You'd think they could easily fix that.

Joel

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Hey so you're the one who grabbed that one! I saw a couple in the shop with AT but they're gone now. I seriously considered it for the value but I'm set on Forest Green.

Edit: Nevermind, was thinking you got a Launch Green. I realize now you prolly got a white Launch Edition. Anyway, good info on the VIN and congrats! Seems like most or all of the shop trucks by now are recently built.
I snagged a Launch Green with Forest Edge interior late last week.

Sponsored

Gee Bee

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw tdi golf -chevy SSR-997 Turbo S
Occupation
Design
My compass RT is or was waiting on transportation to Portland, I will have paint correction done and ppf with ceramic and 8mm film on the windscreen before back to so calif .

I look forward to another drive along the hwy 1

GB

AbhorViolence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I snagged a Launch Green with Forest Edge interior late last week.
I saw this one and really thought about grabbing it. If only it was Forest Green. Can I ask if yours has the "All Terrain Upgrade" with the full size spare (and reinforced underbody)? I think not, right?

Joel

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
I saw this one and really thought about grabbing it. If only it was Forest Green. Can I ask if yours has the "All Terrain Upgrade" with the full size spare (and reinforced underbody)? I think not, right?
It has the 20” All Terrain + reinforced underbody shield.

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director

Ha nah, actually the one I grabbed is Silver, AT, launch. Almost went with white but I always do white so switching it up. That and just got rid of a white truck (Hummer EV) and too many times where like tar spray or black/other crap really shows on the white paint a lot. Silver hides a lot more.

I did go to Rivian yesterday and do a test drive and saw a Limestone and that was my only thought I had in person ... was like "man, maybe I should have go Limestone" as it looked great.
Sponsored