Sponsored

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Adventure; 2020 BMW X5
Wow…quickest cadence of updates I’ve received in almost a year.

Rivian R1T R1S 2023.6.2 OTA Update Released to Public B1E705EB-53E8-45DB-9FFD-3C84CCAD063A
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE - LA Silver
Clubs

Wow same, installing now!

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
Just got it, I’m usually 3 weeks behind the earlier owners!

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

release notes?

Edit, NVM... Seems same as the beta

Additional Improvement
Improved the reliability of the key fob software update. If the key fob update previously failed, you can try the update again without contacting Rivian Service; go to Settings > Vehicle > Updates.

New Proximity Locking and Unlocking via Key Fob
Proximity locking and unlocking is now available via your key fob. To turn on his feature, go to Settings > Vehicle > Access. Also, if the battery level of the key fob is low, a notification appears on the driver display, and you can see a low battery indicator when you go to Settings > Drivers and Keys.

We’ve also improved proximity locking experience for both phones and key fob: locking is more consistent, and we’ve decreased the number of unintended locking occurrences.

Navigation Improvements
We’ve introduced the following new features in navigation:

• Place search is now powered by Google Maps™
  • You can now easily switch between charger status pins on the map to preview information. Choose a charger. Then choose Start to begin a new route to that charger.
  • We’ve enhanced detection of your vehicle’s arrival at its destination. The Navigation app now ends your trip when you park your vehicle near the destination.
Enhanced Front Camera View
We’ve improved the front camera view on the center display:

• Increased the horizontal and vertical fields of view for the front camera to provide a better perspective of the bumper relative to any obstacles.
  • Improved the image quality of the front camera and increased the number of usable pixels by 50%.
Additional Improvements
  • Driver+ Improvements
    • Increased the Highway Assist hands-off warning time period from 10 to 20 seconds for your convenience.
    • Your vehicle now notifies you that rear Park Assist warnings aren’t available while the Rear accessory setting is enabled.
    • Reduce the time window from 2 seconds to 1 second to engage Highway Assist when you push the drive stalk twice. This enhances usability when you initiate Adaptive Cruise Control with the first push of the drive stalk, accelerate the vehicle to the desired speed, and then push the drive stalk again to set the higher speed.
  • You vehicle now retains calibration for the windows, seats, and steering wheel after loss of 12 V battery power.
  • Fixed a rare issue that briefly triggered limited performance mode when you started driving in cold ambient temperatures.
  • Fixed a rare issue when quickly turning defrost on or off changed the set temperature to the maximum.
  • Media Improvements
    • In Spotify, added a progress bar for podcast episodes or audiobooks.
    • In Spotify and TIDAL, added a notification to confirm when a song is added to a queue.
    • Fixed an issue where the FM radio channel frequency wasn’t displayed properly.
    • Choosing the logo of a media sources now goes to the Home tab of that app.
    • Fixed a rare issue when the Bluetooth media art wasn’t displayed properly if you quickly switched between media sources.
  • Bluetooth audio is now transferred from your phone to the vehicle only when you open either of the front doors.
  • Fixed a rare issue when the paired phone didn’t appear in the Bluetooth panel.
  • Fixed a rare issue with loss of cellular connectivity in Canada after the vehicle woke from sleeping.
  • Fixed a rare issue with Gear Guard videos not being properly saved to USB external storage drives.

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Truck looks to have downloaded but not ready for install yet…. Few more mins I’m sure. Fast deploy over here as well!

love it

Sponsored

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Strange. Did they just roll this out to everyone at once??

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Got it here too

R1Tkc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M340, Tesla M3, Rivian R1T
Occupation
It Engineer
Clubs

It’s never this quick! I’m scared… any issues so far?

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
Let’s see some shots of the new front camera angle!

Sponsored

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
I just got it too. Call me cautious, but I will wait a few days before installing it. You all let me know how this works out for you, then I'll pull the trigger. ;)

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
Just got it also. Crazy fast!

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Nope. Haven’t seen it.
Odd. This has been a strange roll out. I didn't get an alert either, just happened to see it in the app.

Last edited:

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Let’s see some shots of the new front camera angle!
Didn’t think to get a before picture. Install isn’t done yet but will see if I can get an after
Sponsored