Sponsored

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Once I could use the FOB for passive unlock, I became happier. Was never happy with the response time with PAAK unlock. FOB has one job, phone has many jobs.

Put it this way, not once have I given Gary the middle finger while he’s video recorded me in a door handle standoff since I’ve switched to using the FOB. With PAAK, Gary got the bird once every week or two.
Sponsored

IlliniRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Are folks still waiting on this update? It's been nearly 2 weeks and it still has not been pushed to my vehicle, which seems like a very slow rollout.

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
Are folks still waiting on this update? It's been nearly 2 weeks and it still has not been pushed to my vehicle, which seems like a very slow rollout.
This one seems to have been announced a little sooner than the previous. I'm not even certain it has started for the customer fleet yet just employees and maybe a few one-off's that were previous employee vehicles but now belong to non employees.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

This one seems to have been announced a little sooner than the previous. I'm not even certain it has started for the customer fleet yet just employees and maybe a few one-off's that were previous employee vehicles but now belong to non employees.
Sometimes they go through a couple beta test versions before the live one comes out. I think the last couple had some pretty decent bugs they should have caught and it could be they've decided to tighten up the testing process a little.

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

Sponsored

rivian_germany

First Name
D-Rok
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '22 M3LR, '09 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Did you have to update your phone's Rivian app first? I checked my phone today but no app update. (Android)

md2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Clubs

Did you have to update your phone's Rivian app first? I checked my phone today but no app update. (Android)
Same for me on iphone. Not available on phone or in truck. Are we able to force the truck to check for an update (happy to see the slider)?

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Same for me on iphone. Not available on phone or in truck. Are we able to force the truck to check for an update (happy to see the slider)?
no current means for us to force. They do a rolling release usually and so not all receive at the same time
Sponsored