Sponsored

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Unexpectedly, they’ve switched the speed limit sign and the cruise control speed setting in Driver+ on the driver screen. It’s makes more sense now, but took me a second to figure out what was different.

jakef801

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 Tundra/'18 Audi S6/'19 Rubicon/'22 R1T
Maybe this has already been discussed. But I normally keep my car keys on the table by my carport door. Once the proximity lock/unlock in the FOB was activated, I noticed my truck would randomly unlock and lock. I now have to keep the keys in a other room, farther from the truck to prevent this from happening. Has anyone else noticed this happen?

bhlackey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, KTM SX-450F
I can confirm that 2023.10.1 does indeed fix the left steering wheel buttons with the radio. The properly go through the favorites stations! It will skip ones that are weak though. Minority annoying. But glad it got fixed. 4 months feels long for a regression though.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I can confirm that 2023.10.1 does indeed fix the left steering wheel buttons with the radio. The properly go through the favorites stations! It will skip ones that are weak though. Minority annoying. But glad it got fixed. 4 months feels long for a regression though.
With the amount of stuff they have to fix or improve I view 4 months as a very short time.

Sponsored

SoCalTravels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Nexo, Lexus RX450h
I thought enhanced 2nd & 3rd row air controls were in this update based on a beta notification. Did that not make the release?
Can confirm it works! 3rd row has separate fan speed as well as turning vents on and off. This is a welcomed improvement!

Rivian R1T R1S 2023.10.0 software update OTA released. Includes  Tesla Supercharger network option and 12v battery draining issue fix A70D281E-52D3-42B8-B465-8243216B569D

Rivian R1T R1S 2023.10.0 software update OTA released. Includes  Tesla Supercharger network option and 12v battery draining issue fix D58EE17D-6041-4328-B967-32FE219BCAAA

jpmc86

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mercedes GLK 250, 2009 Mercedes E63
Occupation
Engineer
Just updated R1S to last night. All welcome improvements.

Minor bug, walked up to disconnect the charger after completion (car was unlocked) and the charging bay door would not close by touching the sensor at the door. Had to get in the car press unlock and then it worked (even though it was already unlocked)
Just restarted the car, hopefully it does not continue to do this.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT

Minor bug, walked up to disconnect the charger after completion (car was unlocked) and the charging bay door would not close by touching the sensor at the door. Had to get in the car press unlock and then it worked (even though it was already unlocked)
Truck may have been sleeping or groggy? Sounds similar if I have left the truck unlocked and I go to press a gear tunnel or tailgate button on the bed, takes a few presses to get the truck alert and oriented then it functions correctly.

jpmc86

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mercedes GLK 250, 2009 Mercedes E63
Occupation
Engineer
Never did this prior to update. I had even opened the doors without unlocking the car (screens turned one) and still didn’t open at the port.

After full reset now works as before. Fingers crossed just needed a quick reset.

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
Can confirm it works! 3rd row has separate fan speed as well as turning vents on and off. This is a welcomed improvement!

A70D281E-52D3-42B8-B465-8243216B569D.jpeg

D58EE17D-6041-4328-B967-32FE219BCAAA.jpeg
But where is the temperature control? It would be super surprising not to just be able to set it to 70° or something like every other vehicle. I realize there likely is not a separate heat or cool unit, but other vehicles will modulate the fan speed and engage other adjustments to just make it a comfortable environment.

Sponsored

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S

Mine was charging while updating last night. When complete I went to unplug and the charge door shut on the plug. Had to touch the sensor to open so I could actually unplug.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Mine was charging while updating last night. When complete I went to unplug and the charge door shut on the plug. Had to touch the sensor to open so I could actually unplug.
I ran the update yesterday afternoon successfully and plugged in to wall charger later for scheduled overnight charging.

This morning, I unplug the truck and the charger door IMMEDIATELY closes. If I had hesitated a second, it would have got my hand.

They definitely have a logic issue, especially since the update is supposed to leave the door open until you hit drive or manually close it.

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
I ran the update yesterday afternoon successfully and plugged in to wall charger later for scheduled overnight charging.

This morning, I unplug the truck and the charger door IMMEDIATELY closes. If I had hesitated a second, it would have got my hand.

They definitely have a logic issue, especially since the update is supposed to leave the door open until you hit drive or manually close it.
same experience for me this morning... caught me off guard. I'm hoping that was a one-off occurrence after waking from the update cycle. We'll see tomorrow morning...

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
same experience for me this morning... caught me off guard. I'm hoping that was a one-off occurrence after waking from the update cycle. We'll see tomorrow morning...
Unfortunately it was not on the update cycle for me. I connected probably 6hrs and 50 miles of driving after the update had completed.