• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts 2022 R1T - Rivian Blue, 20" ATs, & Underbody - PENDING

computertom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Bronco Raptor, '80 911 SC
2022 Rivan R1T Adventure
Quad-Motor AWD w/Large battery pack (obviously :) )
Vin: 15,7XX

Rivian Blue exterior
Black Mountain + Dark Ash Wood interior

20" All-Terrain Dark wheels and tires w/Full-size spare
Reinforced Underbody Shield w/Tow Hooks
Manual Tonneau Cover - not included yet, but paid for with Rivian

Accessories - all brand new in boxes:
  • Rivian All-Weather Floor Mats
  • Field Kit

1,100 miles, great shape. I never even unpacked the accessories. They’ve just been sitting in my garage as I drove it around over the last month and a half. No road trips, off roading, towing, smoking, or pets. Only fast charged once to try an EA 150kW charger out. It worked great.

Also of note, the stock Rivian front plate mount is included, but was not installed as I don’t like holes in bumpers.

$84K OBRO

Always garaged in our heated garage.

Please reach out if I can answer any questions. There is a lien. But I’m willing to just pay it off to make this easier if there’s a deal to get done.

Located just outside of Boston, MA.

note: I was planning on including some other accessories but have removed those sale.

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - Rivian Blue, 20" ATs, & Underbody - PENDING 3_4_front

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - Rivian Blue, 20" ATs, & Underbody - PENDING gear_tunnel

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - Rivian Blue, 20" ATs, & Underbody - PENDING 3_4_back

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - Rivian Blue, 20" ATs, & Underbody - PENDING interior - 1
Sponsored

Last edited:

CyberDuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, BMW X5 45e, Tesla S 100
Occupation
Car Driver
Is it a daily? Will miles go up?

Open to discussion on price?

OP
OP
computertom

computertom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I daily my Bronco Raptor, but even that doesn’t move much as I work from home …. So miles on the Rivian haven’t moved, but I’m not saying I won’t drive it. It does unlock every time I go out to the garage and taunt me and it seems wasteful to never drive it as I do love the truck and the longer it doesn’t sell the more doubts I have about selling it … :)

Certainly open to discussions re: price or to removing all the accessories that I see some other folks not including to lower the price. PM me.

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - Rivian Blue, 20" ATs, & Underbody - PENDING daily and not daily - 1

Last edited:

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
This is a great color and wheel combo!

It will move quickly if priced at $85k.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
Sent you a PM, interested in some of the accessories and I'm local

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Tesla M3P / '21 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Occupation
Software Dev / Architect / Product Designer
OP
OP
computertom

computertom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So after not driving this nice truck for the last few weeks, I am now driving it again. Too nice to ignore, so the miles will be going up.

CyberDuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, BMW X5 45e, Tesla S 100
Occupation
Car Driver
Trade for Lighting Lariat ER?

OP
OP
computertom

computertom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Trade for Lighting Lariat ER?
No thanks. All good on the Ford front with our Bronco Raptor. Now if anyone has a C8 Z06 they’re looking to unload… that I’ll deal on! Seriously…

Sponsored

OP
OP
computertom

computertom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It is, but the mileage is presently 1,500 as we’ve all kinda fallen back in love with it.