Scotsol

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW M3
Clubs

I just received this update as well. I had lost my Driver+.

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Lost mine too. It would strangely say “Wheel alignment needed. Service you vehicle. “ (this was literally 2 days after a wheel alignment was done. )

What errors were you getting?

I just received this update as well. I had lost my Driver+.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Was wondering what was in it. I'm in the middle of nowhere so I wasn't going to patch. But i also lost highway assist after the .5 patch. No errors though.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Lost mine too. It would strangely say “Wheel alignment needed. Service you vehicle. “ (this was literally 2 days after a wheel alignment was done. )

Luckily my wheel alignment is actually terrible.
Rivian R1T R1S 2022.31.06 Software Version PXL_20220915_210803681

Sponsored

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Well I’ll be damned! It fixed my Driver+ problem!

The first time I tried to engage it I got the same “Wheel alignment needed” message. But the 2nd or third attempt to engage Drive+ highway assist and did so for the rest of the test run.

I think it got nervous when I got my phone out to take a picture of the warning and decided it best shape up else get towed another 12hr round trip!

Scotsol

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW M3
Clubs

No error, just every road said Drive+ not available on this road.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
...using .05 and used Highway Assist this morning!

I wonder what the common denominator is for the Driver+ issue with some running .05.

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
I'm also unable to use Driver+ and getting the message "Wheel alignment needed - Service your vehicle." R1T is currently running software 2022.31.05. Hoping to see an update message to 2022.31.06 soon?

Sponsored

888tom888

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Self Storage
new car, new bugs. We are all beta testers lucky enough to drive really cool vehicles.

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Did you have any alignment work done? Or did that message seem totally random to you?

Rivian service is still thinking of sending a mobile tech to visit mine even though I’m reporting that the software “fixed it”.

I can’t tell if that means they are as confused as I am or if they know something that I don’t or if they’re being very responsive to my escalating complaints about my Driver+ issues (multiple service visits for same problem)

I'm also unable to use Driver+ and getting the message "Wheel alignment needed - Service your vehicle." R1T is currently running software 2022.31.05. Hoping to see an update message to 2022.31.06 soon?

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Did you have any alignment work done? Or did that message seem totally random to you?

Rivian service is still thinking of sending a mobile tech to visit mine even though I’m reporting that the software “fixed it”.

I can’t tell if that means they are as confused as I am or if they know something that I don’t or if they’re being very responsive to my escalating complaints about my Driver+ issues (multiple service visits for same problem)
I had NO wheel alignment done. The error messages seems to have appeared shortly after the most recent software update 2022.31.05.

Service folks on the phone don't seem to know about a 2022.31.06 patch to fix this, so they're asking me to schedule a in-person service visit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Thank you.

It’s very weird to be a test case between Rivian Engineering and Rivian Service.

Really weird too that Service might be scheduling multiple service visits to debug what’s going on themselves rather than being told by engineering.

It’s so strange that’s the part that makes me think Service knows something they are not revealing to us. Cause surely these terms are talking right?

Service folks on the phone don't seem to known about a 2022.31.06 patch to fix this, so they're asking me to schedule a in-person service visit.
Service folks on the phone don't seem to known about a 2022.31.06 patch to fix this, so they're asking me to schedule a in-person service visit.

pc500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
dodge ram
I had NO wheel alignment done. The error messages seems to have appeared shortly after the most recent software update 2022.31.05.

If you really think it fixes it, it will certainly be included in the next update, which should hit your truck in the next 2-3 weeks if history is a teacher.
Sponsored