Sponsored

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
Got mine yesterday as well. Haven’t driven it or monitored phantom drain since installing though. Will report back if I notice any issues or positive changes.
Sponsored

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

Just noticed that now auto brights remain in the state they were left in from the previous drive. I was hoping that would happen, but noticing it's completely absent from release notes. So now I wonder, why wouldn't they include every detail of what's changed? They omitted it. Why?
Speaking of auto high beams, it is odd that there are 2 places to configure it: Driver+ and the exterior lights vehicle sub-menus.

Jtg11

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, R1S, Mustang Mach E GT, Audi Q5,
Clubs

Press the star button in the Navigation system.
Yeah I understand that. Maybe I was not clear. I have Home set in navigation, I was just asking if that is what the phone key was using to designate home or if I was missing something. Since navigation sets my home at end of my driveway, I don't think it thinks I am home when my car is parked in the garage since that is about 200 yards away.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Yeah I understand that. Maybe I was not clear. I have Home set in navigation, I was just asking if that is what the phone key was using to designate home or if I was missing something. Since navigation sets my home at end of my driveway, I don't think it thinks I am home when my car is parked in the garage since that is about 200 yards away.
My bad. Sounded like you didn't know how to set it, and others have had the same issue.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Gladiator, Porsche GT4, and a bunch of bikes
Clubs

The proximity lock/unlock feature works a lot better now with the home function. It still locks sometimes randomly while at home, but it's much better than how it was acting at first.

Sponsored

cjust2006

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adv Limestone
Occupation
IT Analyst
Speaking of auto high beams, it is odd that there are 2 places to configure it: Driver+ and the exterior lights vehicle sub-menus.
Oooohhh, hadn't noticed both. Maybe that's where my prior issue was coming from? Hmmm.

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
.19 didn’t seem to help my phantom drain at all. I was losing about 6 miles per days before, and after the update have lost 9 miles in the past 36 hrs. Pretty much on par. I’ve not turned proximity off or disabled PaaK, so plan to try that on this next round to see if that improves things.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

The proximity lock/unlock feature works a lot better now with the home function. It still locks sometimes randomly while at home, but it's much better than how it was acting at first.
Thats good to hear. Maybe by the time Rivian updates it’s maps so I can actually use these ‘at home’ features it will be even better

fastwheels

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, C8 Z06, GT-350
I just noticed that in the Climate section of the app temperature for the interior is now displayed in C. I know at delivery in March it was shown in F - not sure which OTA update changed it. I can't find a setting to change it back to read in F - anyone know where that could be?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I just noticed that in the Climate section of the app temperature for the interior is now displayed in C. I know at delivery in March it was shown in F - not sure which OTA update changed it. I can't find a setting to change it back to read in F - anyone know where that could be?
Covered a bunch of times. Reset the iOS temperature settings.

Sponsored

Mike Hunt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Finally got version 2022.19.3. They had to assign an engineer to figure out how to get 2022.15.0 on my truck first though.

E Parx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Anybody else notice that the windows move a lot faster when auto opening/closing than they did previously? It wasnt in the release notes but I swear they got faster. However it could just be that my window tints have fully settled in.

The amount of improvements is really impressive regardless of how small some are. It clearly shows they are paying attention to feedback and have a good team of programmers. The hold release being way smoother is a cool tweak. Key proximity while home is a massive improvement and the unlock feature is recognizing at more appropriate distances. Only thing that feels like a step back is Spotify seems to be having some issues with the update. It used to work seamlessly even when I connected my phone to a BT speaker at work but now it sometimes doesn't autoplay when I get back in the truck after work. Minor I know but that's about the only issue I've found so far.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Our truck was delivered on 6/24. It has 2022.19.04. When you tap to find out what's new it gives an error. I'm guessing it is just some kind of patch that was applied before delivery.

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Our truck was delivered on 6/24. It has 2022.19.04. When you tap to find out what's new it gives an error. I'm guessing it is just some kind of patch that was applied before delivery.
Mine did that after updating as well. It was fine a day or so later.
Sponsored