Sponsored

2 weeks after my Service Request I got a call back

MNLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes I have Vehicles
I got a call back. It didn’t solve anything but I appreciated that they followed up. The message was that my warm cabin overnight was caused by battery conditioning. I was told that I should expect it to be worse in the winter (what??) hopefully Rivian will get it figured out soon. But I’m just about to the point of tracking the cost of parking the truck as it just seems like a dumb line of reasoning. 33c is 91f the temp in the garage is 19c or 67f
Rivian R1T R1S 2 weeks after my Service Request I got a call back DB6526FA-9688-4759-B85D-8A7DBDFACD76
Sponsored

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
I guess it's like how turning on the heat in an ICE car that's overheating can help cool the engine? Though 67 is downright cold where I come from.

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Thanks for posting this. I got into my loaner truck this morning after being in my garage all night. I gave up trying to see how far I could make it down the road with out the windshield fogging up while the ac is running and turned off the ac at the start. To my surprise It was really hot and I felt heat radiating from the dash and foot area. So much so, that I was scrambling to see if I some how put the heat on and trying to figure out where this heat was coming from. A little concerning...
Sponsored