Sponsored

1st deliveries in November says my Rivian Guide. Communication from RJ expected today

buddha2lotus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model s
Occupation
physician
Bear in mind the website only indicates lead time for new orders, not delivery timeframes for people who ordered months ago like we're talking about for Rivian.
Understood, however, I don't think they have delivered any previous orders in any significant numbers even now. In any case, I too am quite anxious about getting my R1S and do hope we won't have to wait too too long.
Sponsored

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7

Hopper

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Green R1T, 2022 Polaris Ranger NorthStar
Occupation
Retired Executive and technical writer. Board of Directors Fly Fishers International.
What happened to the thread about Guide contacts? Can't find it. Has anyone else been contacted ? I am a Dec 8, 2018 pre order holder in L.A and it's all crickets. Why do I feel like I will get my truck next spring with late 2021 pre order holders?
I’m a Feb 2019 preorder and it’s all crickets here too. I think we’ll be lucky to get deliveries sometime in early 2022 and I’m hoping we will still be ahead of the preorders. I’m also hoping that if we are delayed that long that we will have a shot at the bigger battery. It would be lovely if the Guides would start reaching out.
Sponsored