First Name
Tatnai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
Occupation
Physician
So as per title. FG FE 22s R1S, preorder date June 2021. I was june-sept 2023 delivery window, got called early by guide (March 9th) saying my build was ready, before I knew it, vehicle was at my service center. Got held up by the brake light recall and then delivered March 29th. It has 12v in frunk and below dash, Meridian sound system.

Anyways to get to the point. Curious as to thoughts on delivery date and VIN. What are VINs of other R1S with similar delivery dates? Is my VIN early, and if so I wonder why it was held up? There is a very small paint impact mark on hood (like someone dropped something on it) I didn't notice it on delivery because you can only see it in indirect lighting, invisible in sunlight. But when my guy put PPF on it became more visible (still slight but noticeable if you know where to look for it). At that point it was minor enough it wasn't worth going through the hassle as likely the whole hood would need to be redone. Wondering if maybe that was the issue that held it up, or it got rejected by another customer?

Anyways just curious about thoughts, is delivery of my VIN this late weird or similar to others. I love my vehicle and the little paint imperfection is imaterial. Thanks for your thoughts!
Sponsored

SeaRivian23

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I got a 334X R1S from the shop delivered on 5/4. I also have the Meridian and extra 12v outlets.

I wouldn’t freak out by all the “worst case scenarios” some people here like to mention. It could be as simple as someone kept delaying, delaying and financing fell thru or changed their mind at the last minute.

I am happy with mine, so far no issue besides the tailgate being slightly misaligned but it’s being fixed.