Sponsored

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
Color me skeptical about @broncoking 's entry. OC and non-LE Adventure package from a brand new member? No preorder details? I'm guessing this is another stray R1T.

broncoking

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Dept of Transportation
Okay. It is R1T Adventure package. I ordered it in Oct 2021. Should we color you Forest green? I joined the forum after delivery.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Okay. It is R1T Adventure package. I ordered it in Oct 2021. Should we color you Forest green? I joined the forum after delivery.
You filled out a survey for R1S deliveries with info on your R1T. It stuck out because no other R1S orders with your specs and order date have been delivered.

I’m trying to get correct data on what they’re making in these early stages. That’s all.

Richland Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ 2022 Volvo XC60
The submission for Architeuthis (number 24) is also for a R1T. I about had a stroke when I saw the preorder date! Not that I am impatiently waiting or anything...

Sponsored

Ace141

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X7
added my info. Delivered 8/29

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Is that Ocean Coast interior actually an R1T? I have not seen any R1S deliveries that were not Black Mountain.

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Maybe the first question on the form could be R1T or R1S, and it then automatically throws out any entries that say R1T. I'm also not sure how anyone has the "Standard" battery pack, as those aren't due until 2024.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Is that Ocean Coast interior actually an R1T? I have not seen any R1S deliveries that were not Black Mountain.
Yes - at least one of them admitted this; the other hasn't responded but his profile says "R1T."

I haven't seen any reliable reports of FE or OC R1S deliveries yet.

I swear, every poll needs to have like 5 gating questions at the top to prevent bad data from getting in. Especially every model-specific poll.

BSBDALLAS

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover, Tahoe
Occupation
Tech Executive
Took delivery of Limestone R1S yesterday. Filled out submission

Sponsored

zigzagzap

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maserati QP, Porsche GTS, BMW X5, R1S
Occupation
Financial
Interesting that there are 2 x Adventure packs on there. I would have thought only LEs would have been delivered
I thought LE were all Launch Green, when did that change? Totally misread this email.

"What is Launch Edition?
The first Electric Adventure Vehicles on the road will be our Launch Edition — a special release of the R1T and R1S with limited availability in 2021. Reservations for Launch Edition are now full, and no longer available to configure.

Complete with special interior badging with an exclusive Launch Green color option, Launch Edition is equipped with our Large pack and premium Adventure Package. The EPA estimated range for the R1T is 314 miles and 316 miles for the R1S. With Launch Edition, you're also able to select upgraded wheels and tires at no additional cost.

If you have a Launch Edition configured, you can view a list of what's included from your Rivian Account."

Last edited:

Lawrence-of-Blaine

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, GMC Envoy, Nissan 350Z
Occupation
Photographer/Artist
Clubs

Mine was delivered last week. Just entered the info.
I’m in Blaine. If I bring you an adult beverage, can I come sit in your R1S?

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I thought LE were all Launch Green, when did that change?

"What is Launch Edition?

Complete with special interior badging with an exclusive Launch Green color option, Launch Edition is equipped with our Large pack and premium Adventure Package.

It was always an option, available only to LE orders but not mandatory for them.

sperson

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota (Prius, Rav4, Sienna), Honda Clarity
Occupation
The Cybers
Saw two on Germantown/Cornelius Pass in Granite this morning. Same ones I’ve seen at the Portland staging lot this week. Don’t see them on the spreadsheet but would love to take a peek if the owners are here. February ‘21 preorder located in Scappoose.
Rivian R1T R1S 🙋🏻‍♂️ Delivered R1S Owners List and Stats [Enter Yours]! DF0311B4-BB1D-4645-A763-C1D814C342BC

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Took delivery today. Added it to the form.
Sponsored