First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Mercedes GLS
Occupation
Pharmacist
Strange. I had to refresh it several times and finally it posted what seems to be most people's delivery date "April to June 2023.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S, 2017 Mercedes E300
Occupation
Small business owner
Well, mine is out far enough that I may still be playing with what my final color choice will be. Shouldn't hurt this much more! Changed from a R1T preordered June '21 to an R1S early this year, so that probably hurt.

Rivian R1T R1S 🔮 Estimated Delivery Date Window is LIVE! What’s Yours?! 🔮 Screenshot 2022-10-28 162258

ciderarchitect

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2018 Honda CRV
Occupation
Architect/Contractor
March 2022 Preorder, not bad...

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 1.50.27 PM.png
Is your delivery address Jackson, WY? Seems like you are about as far from a SC as I am (and months after me on order date) but you have a delivery window. My email says they don't have a service center near me so I am "Processing".

Sponsored

HackyMoto

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 (Gray), Toyota Highlander (Gray)
Occupation
Engineer
Rivian R1T R1S 🔮 Estimated Delivery Date Window is LIVE! What’s Yours?! 🔮 Screenshot 2022-10-28 164431

I ain't touching the configuration.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I'm seeing a TON of R1S deliveries in here, it's clear the R1T is being prioritized or being produced faster than the R1S at this point.

I know a lot of people are disappointed in their windows, but I receive a message that my window has moved UP and I'm pretty happy about it!

I was Dec 2021 and my window has moved up to Dec 22-Jan 23.

Rivian R1T R1S 🔮 Estimated Delivery Date Window is LIVE! What’s Yours?! 🔮 1666993670289

Sponsored

ATX_R1S

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 4runner
It seems like a lot of us got pushed a few months. Especially the SUV. There doesn’t seem to be a reason for it.

There is also concern about them hitting the 25k mark.

Am I the only one who thinks they are focusing this last quarter builds on the EDV’s and not the R1’s?
That's exactly what I was thinking, but I have no way of substantiating it.

Like a lot of folks on here, I'm tired of getting excited for nothing. And again the most recently provided timelines have turned out to be meaningless. I've completely lost faith in their forecasting.

Once again they over promised and under delivered. All those emails about how they were gonna be more transparent about timelines and focus on communication.... right. Well done, Rivian.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if they're prioritizing EDVs over R1T & R1S preorder holders.

tusharparmar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S 🔮 Estimated Delivery Date Window is LIVE! What’s Yours?! 🔮 1666992988231

This is really disappointing.
Mine is October'21 order and roughly around 50k total orders mark as I remember from news then. I made all possible config changes to make sure earliest possible delivery but these estimates are 3-6 months delayed IMO.

I was expecting Q1 or Q2 at worst considering they will finish producing 25k vehicles these year so my guess was that with 10% pre-orders before me filtered out and Rivian can produce at least another 20k cars within 6 months I will be able to get delivery by then. But they completely blew me.

Does anyone has any idea how are they really estimating this?

IMO, it is really unfair on Rivian's part if they are prioritizing California residents over other states.

DadOf4Girls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Rivian R1T, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Lots of disappointment (understandably) here today. I wonder if Rivian has finally got a clue though and is trying the old "underpromise and over-deliver" approach? It would definintely be an about-face from what we've seen from them so far but given that production should be ramping up while simultaneously pushing nearly everyone's dates back, it seems at least possible, if not plausible, that there will be some earlier than expected deliveries.

For the record, already have my R1T but the R1S ordered at the same time (11/21) now has a 2024 delivery window. The wife will be thrilled....

Effopec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I only got this, so I know no more than I did before. Well, other than reading what everyone else is getting. I was told late '23 when I reserved. Now I'm thinking more likely into '24.

Rivian R1T R1S 🔮 Estimated Delivery Date Window is LIVE! What’s Yours?! 🔮 1666993577323

NormalLife

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Audi e-tron
Occupation
Med Device
3/15/21 pre-order. Reading through all these delivery updates, I'll consider myself fortunate. Definitely not making any config changes. I do live only 4 miles from the Austin SC, maybe that has helped not to get pushed out of my original 1h '23 estimate.
Rivian R1T R1S 🔮 Estimated Delivery Date Window is LIVE! What’s Yours?! 🔮 1666993698661
Sponsored