Sponsored

Nsblifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hybrid Touareg
Up to 2 more years until the R1T max?! That’s a pretty significant delay.
Sponsored

roden1016

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Very disappointed in the release today. Was told a 6-month window was being released but found mine to be a 12-month window of Jan-Dec 2024 when originally told multiple times it would be in early second half of 2023. R1S preorder in Jan 2022.
I'm really hoping this was just done as a 'placeholder' and that Rivian will be updating everyone soon with 'better news'.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

FAEBCFC7-2580-4E34-BC5C-879DB62D0B58.jpeg

Original preorder of September 2021. I have had my configuration chosen for almost a year now with no changes, including not canceling during the pricing fiasco. I am in So. Cal so surprised to be in the Q4 of 2023 but I am thinking it is because of my Ocean Coast interior. I also don’t have the underbody protection.
Similar situation as u, forest edge interior....no changes.

jphillips97

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Understand how you feel, but if they had been shipping to locations far away from service centers then the recent recall would have been a hundred times harder to resolve. I know it stinks, but it makes sense.
It was mostly mobile service and something they could have easily contracted out... It was nothing electrical and unique

Sponsored

navydoc

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 110 Defender
Clubs

Processing for me, sucks since I’ve seen a couple R1Ts in the area - I’m in Charlotte NC Which feels like a prime spot for an east coast service center.

In the mean time I have a unicorn in the Lightning Pro I’m driving.. just need to keep it under 200 Miles…

D32C5588-AA56-482B-83E8-7070A5DC111D.png
I’m a July 2019 and due being in NC near Wilmington, get a processing estimate. It’s BS! There are people here who ordered over a year or more later and have estimates.

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
It is illegal to
In regards to having a non dealership network or whatever the case is in place? Yeah I remember hearing about that awhile back. I assumed they would just keep delivering from further away. Hope this doesn’t mean I’m in 2025…

AlanP

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Wife Solterra
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

R1S ordered 9/22/19. No changes to order to date. Est delivery July-September 2023.
This was supposed to be a replacement vehicle. LOL
I'm shooting for 5 years of waiting, would that be a record?

Sponsored

FrictionlessLube

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 WRX, ‘20 Forester
Clubs

What color and interior did you order? Thanks
I stuck with Forest Edge interior for the 10/16 cutoff. I just updated sig, but I was open to whatever, hence why I had all 3 listed.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Why am I reading this:

"we plan to refresh your estimate every three months, which means you can expect updates in January, April, July, and October of each calendar year."

as:

"we plan to refresh your estimate every three months, which means you can expect further delays in January, April, July, and October of each calendar year."

?
Sounds about right

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
Hi Robert,
The delivery window estimate in your Account has been temporarily set to “Processing new estimate” due to the interior and exterior color combination you configured. This is a result of our efforts to simplify production in order to make as many deliveries as possible. We recognize that you may have had your heart set on your exact configuration and look forward to helping you find a new favorite.

As part of our production ramp process, we are moving away from configurations with very low demand. Because of this, the following combinations are no longer being produced:

• Forest Edge + Warm Ash Wood with Compass Yellow
  • Forest Edge + Warm Ash Wood with Red Canyon
  • Forest Edge + Warm Ash Wood with Rivian Blue

If the Forest Edge interior is your lead preference, you can still choose it with our other exterior colors. If a particular paint color is preferred, Black Mountain and Ocean Coast can be paired with all options.

To make sure you receive a delivery window estimate, we encourage you to reconfigure soon. We plan to refresh your estimate every three months, which means you can expect updates in January, April, July, and October of each calendar year. Your window will be based on your configuration, delivery location and original preorder date and we will work to prioritize your delivery. Moving forward, further updates to your delivery estimate will be shared in your Account.
1666992661765.png
I would be livid about this. They should let you get on the phone, choose a config, and get in line where you would have been if you had this configuration on 10/15. You shouldn't be penalized and made to go back in line for a choice they made without warning.

Beanejar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S - CY/OC
Rivian R1T R1S 🔮 Estimated Delivery Date Window is LIVE! What’s Yours?! 🔮 1666993231752

Feb 19 preorder