Sponsored

DDay61

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2021 992 4S, 2019 Macan S
Red R1T, large pack, adventure, tonneau.

What they dropped: full size spare, manual tonneau (still on order but won't be on vehicle until March), all weather mats. They dropped the full size spare ("you'll be able to order from the gear shop at some future date." = "we need every wheel and tire we've got for production"). The mats are a known issue as is the tonneau.

What I dropped: max pack (will likely show up on the same day as Elon's cybertruck). Once I dropped this from my order, I moved up immediately.

Ordered 8/15/21
Confirmed on 12/30/22. 6/8 of steps done, VIN given to me at that time. VIN was valid (yes, I verified)
En route to Minneapolis SC 1/4/23 (per guide). "I'd expect a week out" (per guide)
At Minneapolis 1/9/23

Still waiting for a call.

BTW, the lot at the Minneapolis SC had about 20 vehicles (about 1/3 were R1S). Most of them were silver, gray, black, or launch green. No reds, no blues.

Any optimistic predictions appreciated.
Delivery this Saturday 21 Jan 2022
Sponsored

Aerochrome2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc90
Did they actually update anyone's estimate last night? Mine didn't change and I didn't see another email to out.

Jac

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Volvo XC40, Honda VFR1200X
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Did they actually update anyone's estimate last night? Mine didn't change and I didn't see another email to out.
As Rivian’s email said, the deadline to update configurations was last night and the updated delivery estimates will be released at the end of the month.

Reactions: Guy

Aerochrome2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc90
As Rivian’s email said, the deadline to update configurations was last night and the updated delivery estimates will be released at the end of the month.
Missed that thanks

Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Nothing on mine -- but never received an email and pre-ordered 11/22.

rlawsoncrew

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Farmer
Ditto!
Crazy to think I placed my reservation in July 2021 and still have no idea when (or IF) I'll be receiving my R1S, yet my Lucid Air GT (that I ordered in May 2022) was delivered in Sept. 22 .. AND my Fisker Ocean One (ordered in Apr. 2022) is going into production in March and will likely be here before hear back from Rivian ... Frustrating!
I feel your pain, double I'd say. R1S Launch Edition, Pre-order 2/3/19 ..... no delivery date yet. Pretty outrageous. Given Ts are being delivered with very little wait. I think it was suppose to be around a year and a half, maybe? I'd have to look back.

razmataz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S, 911, Range Rover, Wrangler
Occupation
Technologist
Clubs

This is a Nov 2019 Preorder for the R1S with Adventure, Large Pack, Ocean Coast + Dark Ask Wood.
RivianProcessingEstMsg.jpg
Does anyone have ideas about what the "Processing estimate" message means?
Got an update this morning for April-May 2023 delivery and am happy they are being responsive :cool: . Does anyone know if Rivian is going to provide the options at the same price as when it was on the configurator?

Rivian R1T R1S 🔮 Estimated Delivery Date Window is LIVE! What’s Yours?! 🔮 1675262173136

milliemc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
retired
Clubs

that makes sense. If the new sequoia wasn’t such a gas guzzler I’d look at it myself 💀
Wow--How many garages do you have?I am impressed. Out here in NM, we have t keep vehicles in a garage or the Packrats make nests in the engine--not a joke.

RivianNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air
Wow--How many garages do you have?I am impressed. Out here in NM, we have t keep vehicles in a garage or the Packrats make nests in the engine--not a joke.
We r supposed to be able to fit 4 cars, but my wife makes sure that I can only get 3 cars in the garage :rolleyes:

Sponsored

theyoungone

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Hybrid
Occupation
Engineer
haha just one. but until i’m married i’ll be a one car guy 😂

cowsr4eating

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1992 Chevy C1500
I just received an email stating "Earlier this week, you were sent an email with incorrect information regarding your delivery window estimate. We apologize for the miscommunication. Your delivery window estimate has been reset to “Processing estimate” in your Account. We are working to update the configurator with Dual-Motor + Max pack options. Once we update the configurator and your order, you’ll be able to make further selections and we’ll be able to provide your delivery window estimate."./

More than a little disappointing. Preordered since 2020 and I can't get an accurate delivery estimate!?