2020 LR Discovery, 2019 LR Range Rover Velar
11/27/2018
R1T Max Pack
El Cap
Black Mountain
20" AT Tires
Off Road Pack
No camp kitchen (everything else)

So CS say's I just have to wait it out till year end and should know something within the month.

I'm hoping March-May?

Rivian R1T R1S ? Rivian Sends Delivery Window E-Mail. What’s Your Dates? => Vote in Poll! 1637842182716
Sponsored

Temerarius

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model X, 2018 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Sr. Program Manager
Should be something simple, but it proves they still aren't ready for production. We don't see any vehicles without the off road upgrade. they can't answer simple questions about the off road upgrade either. I want a straight answer - "if you remove the off road upgrade the delay will be...". I mean, it's crazy. It costs $2,000 and we don't know exactly what we are getting for it.
Funny you mention this.

Ford must be a total shit show right now in that case, you can't even CONFIGURE your F150 Lightning (Pro, XLT, Lariat, Platinum or options at all), no pricing guidelines, all they have said for any availability is "Spring/Summer of 2022", and when I speak with the dealer, they just want to sell me an ICE truck.

I can't imagine what that little vein on your forehead would be doing right now if you tried to order a Lightning...

sam decker

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Ford Expedition
There seems to be enough supply around me of both… oddly all off them optioned to cost around 45k… I think I’m partial to the VW too but towing a 850 lb quad, the Ford will be better suited
One ID4 tows 2000lb, comes with a hitch

RivianDeac

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge
Nov 2020 reserv from central PA

R1T LE, elCG, FE on 22’s

May/June 2022

Sponsored

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
Funny you mention this.

Ford must be a total shit show right now in that case, you can't even CONFIGURE your F150 Lightning (Pro, XLT, Lariat, Platinum or options at all), no pricing guidelines, all they have said for any availability is "Spring/Summer of 2022", and when I speak with the dealer, they just want to sell me an ICE truck.

I can't imagine what that little vein on your forehead would be doing right now if you tried to order a Lightning...
No, my veins don't pop out. Pretty calm guy. Just sharing my feelings on a $2k upgrade we don't know about.

NoICE

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, formerly Tesla 3, Tacoma Off-Road
Clubs

Delivery estimate: Mar-Apr 2022, pre-order Sept'19
LA Silver with Black Mountain interior, 20", Off-Road, Full spare

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Why are there so many people that fail to read the messages in this thread, and are complaining that they didn't receive an email? For the umpteenth time - if you are not an LE reservation holder, YES you did not get an email. You don't need to report that.
After the IPO debacle on here and the amount of people who simply refused to read what was going on, I realized that just because everyone here is pretty affluent, it doesn’t mean they’re the sharpest knife in the drawer.

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
Partly out of frustration with almost daily delays on my Tesla order I ordered an R1S Adventure w/spare, Silver on Ocean, 7 seat on 10-01-21. Since then it has been cricks from Rivian. Original expectation for delivery was Q4 22. Now hearing all of you early reservation holders talk of long delays I can see my potential delivery sometime in Q2 23.
Is this a sign of disorganization in the Rivian management ranks combined with emphasing commercial van production? All the cash in the world will not make up for a lack of production strategy. At least at this point they are not lying like Tesla.
To be fair if you only go from Q422 to Q223 you've had the shortest delay out of everyone.

Heres the question. Are we locked into the window now? I'm sure config changes could move you back, but wonder if anything could move you up? Anyone have the guts?

Sponsored

sam decker

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Ford Expedition
Dual Motor ID4 tows 2700
I couldn't remember how much. It is a very nice car. Spoke with an owner who said he gets 300 miles a charge. He expects a lower in the winter. Lives in Ct. Got to drive it at an EV event.

Ryder

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron, Toyota Tacoma
R1T LE, LG with FE interior, 20", off road

August 2019 pre-order, from Los Angeles

May-June 2022 delivery date

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

11/20 pre-order (Orqnge County, Ca)
June-July 2022 delivery window
R1T LE, Rivian Blue, Ocean Coast, 20, Off-road, Spare tire, gear tunnel shuttle

BoltEVowner

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
West Georgia, dangerously close to Alabama
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt EUV, Chevy Volt, RAV4, Winnebago, R1T
Occupation
retired physician
R1T LE, GW/OC, 20"AT with spare, charger, cross bars, all weather mats, but NO off-road pkg.

May 2019 preorder, Columbus, GA

May/June 2022 delivery window.

People with months later pre-orders have earlier windows, guessing due to what is in bold above, but who knows. Maybe if opted for more expensive paint?
Sponsored