DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Nice! I was hoping I'd be able to drive an R1T down to catch a game this season, but no luck. Glad you found your email.
As much as I'd love to have my R1T sooner than later, I know that one of the biggest drivers (yeah, another pun. I know...) is my desire to connect with people like yourself once we get our Rivians. Our meetups around the country should be great fun and one of the best aspects of this adventure. Realizing that Winter isn't the best time for many of these activities (at least in the Northwest), another five or so months doesn't phase me in the least.
Sponsored

Spiffster

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 (Sold), Ford Fusion Energi
Should I be worried that the window I was given is the latest one specified and is a three month window vs two months for every other one? (July - September)

rydb

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
Clubs

Day 1 reservation
R1T LE - white with black mountain interior, 20” AT’s, off-road package

in Tallahassee, FL, so not that close to a service center. Seems the Atlanta one is likely to be closest anytime soon and it’s 4+ hours away. Guess order number is mattering more than geography unless there’s something really difficult about your location for service.

order #1278 (so 278th)

march to April window

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Day 1 reservation
R1T LE - white with black mountain interior, 20” AT’s, off-road package

in Tallahassee, FL, so not that close to a service center. Seems the Atlanta one is likely to be closest anytime soon and it’s 4+ hours away. Guess order number is mattering more than geography unless there’s something really difficult about your location for service.

order #1278 (so 278th)

march to April window
Basically just Canada and Hawaii (and I'd assume alaska) seem to have deliveries delayed for location.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Should I be worried that the window I was given is the latest one specified and is a three month window vs two months for every other one? (July - September)
No. What's your spec? guessing you are a 2020 preorder holder?

It makes sense that the further out has the most uncertainty. I'm guessing we will get a tracker that narrows the uncertainty with time.

Sponsored

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
Pre order Apr 2019, R1S LE, no offroad pkg, 21", El Cap w/ OC (currently but may change pending 1st mile drive). Target: May/June 2022

I find it very curious that there are no deliveries reported for January, February, etc.

They are producing now, albeit slowly.

What is going on?
I guess the big elephant in the Room is What's Happening in January and February?
See below.

December and January: more employee deliveries.
My thought exactly, in addition to early investors, friends, etc., with orders for an R1T/S. Have to keep in mind their production rate is currently low and will probably ramp up at only a pace they are comfortable with and feel confident a quality vehicle will come off the line. Personally I'm OK with that.

So the earliest LE estimated delivery time frame of Mar/Apr 2022 is not at all surprising to me. I just hope they left enough runway between now and Feb 2022 to account for any possible (and probable) delays due to, say, prod line problems / tweaks, supply chain constraints, staffing, covid-19 numbers on the rise as we head into winter, purchase / trade-in process, etc.

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
My hunch is that even first day Lightning reservation holders (I’m one of them)wont see their trucks till December 2022 at the earliest.
Your hunch would be in line with how the Mach-E rolled out. It was revealed in Nov 2019 and was in production and delivering 13 months later in Dec 2020 (during the early days and height of the pandemic no less).

747 Whalewatcher

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S and Mercedes 450GLS
Occupation
Airline Operations
Reservation 12/03/2018
Order# 3034
Estimated Delivery March-April 2022
R1T LE
LA Silver /Ocean Coast
22” Wheels
Long Island NY
Zero confidence they will meet the target

Hopper

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Green R1T, 2022 Polaris Ranger NorthStar
Occupation
Retired Executive and technical writer. Board of Directors Fly Fishers International.
It would be interesting to look into the delivery dates by configuration, i.e. color, wheel choice, etc.

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Software Engineer
Launch Green R1T, Forest Edge, 22” Wheels, outside Boston.

Preorder date 10/19/2020, window July-September

Pretty sure geography is killing me here. I saw someone with similar config, one month earlier, with an April-May window. They’re in California.

Sponsored

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Got mine also - July - September 2022. No bueno. Feb. 2020 pre-order, R1T, LE, just outside of Atlanta.
Long time lurker.
I'm in a similar boat. Dec 19. R1T, LE. Atlanta Metro. July - Sept
Looking at one of the geo charts in the other threads, it looked like there were a decent bit spread through the Atlanta area that were much earlier - and an R1S in this thread for March/April.
Noticed someone's comment about the Atlanta service center, but seeing some of the earlier dates, it doesn't feel like the service center may be the driving factor.

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Did anyone not get an email? I was late to the game my second time around putting my deposit in.

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
Launch Green R1T, Forest Edge, 22” Wheels, outside Boston.

Preorder date 10/19/2020, window July-September

Pretty sure geography is killing me here. I saw someone with similar config, one month earlier, with an April-May window. They’re in California.

I think its our Res date. I was the same week as you, but R1S. Same window. They mustve gotten a ton of activity mid/late 2020. I bet theres a bimodal distribution.

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
Your Launch Edition R1T delivery window is now March - April 2022.

Launch Green, 20" wheels, black interior, 12/7/2018 pre-order.
Where do you live?
I have not received my Email
This is depressing
Poop
Sponsored