First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, BMW 3GT
Occupation
Business owner
So… 21 pages of this thread. No way I’ll read them all. Where’s the choice for “I didn’t get an email.”?

I’m a May 2021 deposit for Adventure R1S. Atlanta area. I’m a DSP investor, so I know they haven’t somehow lost my reservation.
I am an Adventure R1T reservation March 2019. Through chat they said No Delivery Window as of yet for me.

My assumption is that it will be much later than "June-July 2022".

Pretty disappointing. Maybe they will change the design by then since it will be a 2023 model. LOL
Sponsored

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
Yep, Adventure/Max Pack January 2022... lol ? Wait actually I just checked...unless I'm late to the party again....likely....um....they removed the section of 'Deliveries Expected January 2022" I swear that was still on the Account or Build page yesterday? ?
It WAS there yesterday…

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, BMW 3GT
Occupation
Business owner
Your Launch Edition R1S delivery window is now July - September 2022.

I'm out!! This isn't spring 2022! This is very disappointing. Not sure stock is going to hold up well
The stock won't hold up, especially if the whole market corrects. Eventually the stock market does care about valuation (and projected future cash flow). When analysts look at the 4th quarter deliveries there will be some grumbling about Rivian's ability to ramp.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Yep, Adventure/Max Pack January 2022... lol ? Wait actually I just checked...unless I'm late to the party again....likely....um....they removed the section of 'Deliveries Expected January 2022" I swear that was still on the Account or Build page yesterday? ?
They removed it sometime late this afternoon. It was there in my account earlier today when I was poking fun at it. At least the left hand is talking to the right hand. There's just some lag there.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
So… 21 pages of this thread. No way I’ll read them all. Where’s the choice for “I didn’t get an email.”?

I’m a May 2021 deposit for Adventure R1S. Atlanta area. I’m a DSP investor, so I know they haven’t somehow lost my reservation.
The email was only for launch editions. We common folk will get ours in January apparently.

Sponsored

André

First Name
André
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes Sprinter, Tesla Model Y Long Range
Occupation
Finances
I am probably out. I ordered a R1T in October 2021 so a late 2023 delivery at that pace. I will take the X Plaid scheduled for August 2022 if the R1T can’t be here by then…

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
The email was only for launch editions. We common folk will get ours in January apparently.
Thanks. I figured that sort of info was somewhere in the thread, but 21 pages is a lot to get through hoping to find it _somewhere_. Maybe it’d be a helpful edit to the original post…

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

They have 50k preorders total. Lots of those are NOT Launch Edition, which sold out in less than a week. We don't know the number of LEs, but I'm guessing your math has to be adjusted substantially, maybe by an order of magnitude.
Correct!!

Doublemfarms

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-250,GMC Yukon XL Denali
Feb 19 LE RIT, Monroe Louisiana, March-April 2022 est delivery. I’m shocked and pleased because there won’t be a service Cevter within 5hrs of me. That’s fine with me, I just want the truck as it’s just going to be a big boy toy anyway.

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I guess the big elephant in the Room is What's Happening in January and February?
December and January: more employee deliveries.
February: the 5 people with february deliveries get told they'll get theirs in March.

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Chose a non-LE version and max pack. No e-mail. Unfortunately, that means it looks like I'll be out of the Rivian pool. Will hold out to the end of the year to see if I get the notification other's mentioned that we're all supposed to receive so see what the date is. But, based on the dates for just the LE versions, appears there's zero chance of me getting mine before the end of 2022. Unfortunately, I can't be without a car for half a year, or likely longer, so will have to go with one of their competitors. Very disappointing, but will have no choice. Maybe on the next 3 year vehicle cycle will consider it again.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait

You’re not LE so this poll isn’t as relevant - basically no non-LE reservations got an email.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Am I the only non-LE that wants their delivery pushed out as much as possible?

I'm in no rush as I just bought a new Telluride and I also want as many issues worked out on earlier deliveries as possible.
Sponsored