First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I'm not sure if you have looked at some of the other threads, but mine has changed a bunch of times before. I was the first one to get kicked into the new year (I was contacted by a Guide on day 1, given an estimate of August, then September, then October, then Jan-Feb). So I'm pretty familiar with how delays/comms work here. I was just saying that there are same dates in early 2022 that haven't shifted. Yet...

Mine was real.
sweet. Didn't see that you're still sitting in February. The random max pack and adventure trims responding to the polls left some uncertainty in fat fingers/lazy reading.
Sponsored

AdamL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Honda Pilot
I understand how you feel. My order number is #1234 and I live 6 mi away from the Bellevue center which is actively receiving trucks and I am pushed back to March-April. Ugh.

CarterGee

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner Limited '16
Presumably they couldn't say more because of the IPO, but they could have included this in their S-1 and possibly prevented a stock sell off? It feels like a very weird decision. You know about a four month delay more than mere days before the promised delivery date. Even if they didn't have the exact timeframe, they could have let people planning for the purchase know that it wouldn't be happening and to stay tuned. They say they like to under promise and over deliver (and they promised better communication about delivery timeframes back in The summer), but that hasn't really been my experience. I'm not RAGING but I'm definitely like wtf

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
Presumably they couldn't say more because of the IPO, but they could have included this in their S-1 and possibly prevented a stock sell off? It feels like a very weird decision. You know about a four month delay more than mere days before the promised delivery date. Even if they didn't have the exact timeframe, they could have let people planning for the purchase know that it wouldn't be happening and to stay tuned. They say they like to under promise and over deliver (and they promised better communication about delivery timeframes back in The summer), but that hasn't really been my experience. I'm not RAGING but I'm definitely like wtf
Can’t blame this on the IPO. As a DSP buyer, they should have disclosed this before the IPO. They knew.

Sponsored

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Even though my date is May / June (July 2019, SoCal, LE R1T) I’m encouraged that they have taken this step. Given the history, I’m still skeptical, but it seems like they are doing it right this time and not assuming some massive production ramp. If they are able to ramp, maybe things move quicker but it felt like their previous estimated were based on everything going right.

Pharmanml

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep JK Rubicon Recon
Geez - I'm the only sucker in the July - September range (at least for now, based on the limited sample in the vote) :(
Same timeframe here. North Georgia, 90 miles out of Atlanta. RC, OC, LE R1T. August 2020 preorder.

Bumble1978

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
Because the delivery window also takes into consideration location, I would not be shocked if there are Non-LE deliveries before all of the LE deliveries are done, but only to a few select locations where they already have robust service in place, like the Seattle area.

It will be interesting to see what delivery windows Adventure/Explore package orders get next month.
Makes sense, doesn't feel great, but yeah, that's pretty much us Dec 2019 Adventure Max Pack Seattle area. So if we are earlier than some other LE's it's gotta be because we're 25 miles from a Service Center.

Keep you posted as soon as we get our email at some point between now and s00n. ?

dfx

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 LandCruiser, 2015 Model S 70D
I think your sentiment probably represents the majority opinion. It's a car/truck and not a major deal but man, it would have been nice to know this quite a bit earlier, and they easily could have communicated this to us a number of weeks ago.

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Sponsored

NitroCorey

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SRX Cadillac Ford f150 Harly Davidson
Delivery window March-April R1T LE OC Off-road package, preorder date 9/24/2019

Gimmeoneofeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 110, Range Rover HSE
Clubs

10/2020 Preorder ---- Launch Edition R1T, LG, FE, 20" AT, Off-Road Package -- located in Indy suburb Carmel, Indiana (2.5 hrs from Normal) --- Expected delivery May-June 2022

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
So… 21 pages of this thread. No way I’ll read them all. Where’s the choice for “I didn’t get an email.”?

I’m a May 2021 deposit for Adventure R1S. Atlanta area. I’m a DSP investor, so I know they haven’t somehow lost my reservation.

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, BMW 3GT
Occupation
Business owner
Me too!!!: Your Launch Edition R1S delivery window is now June - July 2022.
Preordered on 11/23/2019 - exactly 2 yrs ago
Upstate NY
Your Launch Edition R1S delivery window is now June - July 2022.

Dang, that sucks. Summer 2022 and you thought it would be September 2021?

PS Worse for me. I am an Adventure Package buyer and they said we don't have any delivery window for you (me). Boooo.

Bumble1978

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm still expecting Adventure pack deliveries to start in January. :clap:
Yep, Adventure/Max Pack January 2022... lol ? Wait actually I just checked...unless I'm late to the party again....likely....um....they removed the section of 'Deliveries Expected January 2022" I swear that was still on the Account or Build page yesterday? ?
Sponsored