Sponsored

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
I haven’t heard a breakdown of preorders T vs S. Your post seems to indicate 83,000 preorders for the S. Is that a verified number?
They wrote "R1s" which means R1 vehicles (both R1T and R1S). I know, a little confusing.
Sponsored

texasBuzzard

First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
I know it’s small, but the current number of delivered is that many less preorders. Not much, but something.
Hello SunDevil2213, I saw in your signature that you ordered your R1T in April of 2021, delivery estimate first half of 2023, however it says you have guide contact? Are you in the process of getting yours delivered already?? I am a March 2021. Just curious, not being jelly
April 14, 2021 Expected Delivery Date: 1H23
Guide Contact: April 29, 2022

OP
OP
SunDevil2213

SunDevil2213

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Construction Cost Consultant
Hello SunDevil2213, I saw in your signature that you ordered your R1T in April of 2021, delivery estimate first half of 2023, however it says you have guide contact? Are you in the process of getting yours delivered already?? I am a March 2021. Just curious, not being jelly
April 14, 2021 Expected Delivery Date: 1H23
Guide Contact: April 29, 2022
That's all correct - guide call on Friday last and my PBA signed. I don't think they've given anyone a new delivery window since the December email - at the time I was the max pack battery. Saw the notes about how it wouldn't be prioritized til next year, so I switched to the large pack. My guess is my "in reality" delivery window is actually much sooner now, but Rivian is unwilling to say, even my Guide won't update it.

texasBuzzard

First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
That's all correct - guide call on Friday last and my PBA signed. I don't think they've given anyone a new delivery window since the December email - at the time I was the max pack battery. Saw the notes about how it wouldn't be prioritized til next year, so I switched to the large pack. My guess is my "in reality" delivery window is actually much sooner now, but Rivian is unwilling to say, even my Guide won't update it.
I think the fact that a guy contact to do is a good sign! Keep us posted
Sponsored