Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Blue
Occupation
IT
Clubs

You submitting claiming to have a dual-motor. You have a quad-motor, guaranteed. (Rivian only just showed off *starting* to test the dual-motor production equipment.)
Didn't quite expect those to be fighting words. I know I have a quad motor. You are right, if I said I had a dual motor, I mis-clicked. I know I have a quad motor. Sorry if this caused some friction. I'm now 4 days in and it is the best vehicle I've ever owned.
Sponsored

MW_Riley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1974 Land Cruiser 2000 Land Cruiser 2009 Ducati Sport Classic 1000S 2011Ducati StreetfighterS

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

Didn't quite expect those to be fighting words. I know I have a quad motor. You are right, if I said I had a dual motor, I mis-clicked. I know I have a quad motor. Sorry if this caused some friction. I'm now 4 days in and it is the best vehicle I've ever owned.
hah! Was just meant as a polite "you oopsed on the form", not fighting words! :-D

Ryder

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron, Toyota Tacoma
Added

Sponsored

nc10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, EV6 GT Line
Occupation
Engineer
Added FG/FE LE R1T, 6.2.22 delv.

Robot

First Name
Alo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Nissan Rogue, '09 Mariner Hybrid
Occupation
RN
Sunny arrived yesterday, 6/10/22., right as scheduled at 12:45.
Rivian R1T R1S 📊 Delivered R1T Owners List and Stats [Enter Yours]! 35F68974-C05C-4EF8-8485-CD281E5982E2

Ordered July 11, 2019, Launch Edition, Compass Yellow, Black Mountain (switched from OC to keep from waiting all summer), 20” AT

Delivery guide spent lots of time with us, as there was some balance still showing on my account (that had been wired). Minor issues that I’m not going to harp on, regarding the panel line-ups, and I definitely feel a difference in smoothness of the driver’s door and the passenger doors (they require more velocity to close), but not having to slam or anything. The PPF on the driver’s side gear tunnel door has a peeling edge and the charge port door has a chip and makes contact with the headlight, both issues are set to be fixed by service center.

Overall, I echo the same sentiments of being beyond impressed with this vehicle. We are only 40 miles into our journey and I’m looking out for any of the major issues I’ve read of here, but remain optimistic.

I’ll have an update regarding charging (first time on public EA charger today), car seat and booster installs, off-roading (this morning) and general impressions a bit later.

2TACOS

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-pace, Tesla Roadster
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

Morpheus

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3MR, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Servant Leader
Added
Taking delivery Tuesday!

Cubaneagle

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 Chevy Blazer
Occupation
Medical Sales
Added. Guide call weds 6/6 to tell me 6-8 Weeks. Then email yesterday stating Dec-Jan delivery

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Added. Guide call weds 6/6 to tell me 6-8 Weeks. Then email yesterday stating Dec-Jan delivery
Wait. Your guide call happened on 6/6 and you got delivery already or did it get delayed?

Cubaneagle

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 Chevy Blazer
Occupation
Medical Sales
No delivery yet. Waiting to talk to guide tomorrow to see why the big difference in messages.

Cosmacelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model X
Occupation
Software
227 reported deliveries with consistent deliveries during May.
1654611861719.png
What the heck happened in April? And do you think this is reflective of overall Rivian delivery numbers, or is this forum skewing the numbers in some way (other than the obvious that we don't see all deliveries!).
Sponsored