Sponsored

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
Excellent point, thanks! fixed it! The close is there, but hidden by the reviews tab, so I've shoved the flyout down to the bottom corner.

Awesome! Thank you. This kind of fast change to a website shows me you're responsive to customer request and ever-going changes needed. Two complete bonuses in my view!!
Sponsored

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
Look forward to see what you all have. We have the key fob covers and the (dim) light fixes for our 2015 Model S, which we've always loved.

Though I have to say, Rivian didn't leave nearly as many things that need fixing as Tesla (IMO)!

You should reach out to @RWerksman to see if you guys want to partner up on any similar projects they've been working on, too.

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Thanks for the post. Any chance you can produce good looking dividers for the rear seat storage area?
I totally forgot about that area. I remember commenting about the truck being great for smuggling things to the delivery team as they showed me all the little cubbies, then promptly forgot about it. Will take a look!

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Camp mode allows you to turn off the screens.

Cool products, keep 'em coming.
I had really hoped camp mode would shut off screen and I could use that as a screen cleaner mode. Wakes right back up on first touch unfortunately....

Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Hey @AO_Pete ... welcome!

I've purchased some of your Model Y and Model 3 products... good stuff and always good support from your team!

The footwell and puddle lights are still working great BTW!

duessell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
Would love to see some aero covers/inserts for the 20-inch wheels.

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Would love to see some aero covers/inserts for the 20-inch wheels.
Yeah, I saw the pictures of the inserts in one of the promo images with RJ. I need to find a set of 20" wheels (even just one!) to play with.

lucent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Car
I wonder if you should have a blurb about the headlight tints. Technically they're illegal in many states. Kind of like how knife sellers say you have to be educated on the laws in your own state.

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
I wonder if you should have a blurb about the headlight tints. Technically they're illegal in many states. Kind of like how knife sellers say you have to be educated on the laws in your own state.
Good point, I added something to both the tint pages. I do think it falls into the category of 'if the traffic officer wants to find something, then they'll find something', but it's a personal choice whether to roll the dice. Front plates are law here in TX, never had them on any of our cars, never been ticketed. Then there's the fact that half the lights I see on cars older than 5 yrs here are so clouded over, they're doing virtually nothing. Just today I drove by a car with 3 donut wheels. Doing more than 50. Sigh.

Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Thanks, looks great (better than my install!) - did you put in in Camp mode to grab that pic, or did you find another way to black the screens for install?
This was camp mode - like the other poster mentioned, 1 touch wakes it up BUT the 10 seconds where it displays “Press brake and unlock to wake” is time to gets lots done. Just basically turned the displays off in camp mode 10+ times to get those golden 10 seconds of dust removal.
Sponsored