Sponsored

🎨 GLACIER WHITE R1S Photos

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
Just picked her up this morning and thought I'd throw up a few quick pictures. As noted in the signature box, this is a VIN 131xx and was built 06/23. Ocean Coast interior with the 22" darks, which I think look great in person.

So the process at the Austin SC was smooth and quick, totally painless. Haven't noticed any concerns around panel gaps or alignment issues, except for a slight protrusion on one side of the rear liftgate (something I've seen here fairly often, which may be the only reason I noticed). That said, I've only just barely stepped out of the car after syncing up my Tidal and Alexa accounts and installing a few of the knick-knacks I've picked up during the wait (TWRAPs screen protectors, Samsung 1T storage drive for the Gear Guard, and a set of "drop stop" underseat-blackhole pluggers). My reaction so far is that it's an incredible machine. Drove my favorite twisty road and it felt great on the 22s in Sport. And the acceleration is just astounding.

Some cellphone camera work on our inaugural drive home:

Rivian R1T R1S 🎨 GLACIER WHITE R1S  Photos IMG_3774

Rivian R1T R1S 🎨 GLACIER WHITE R1S  Photos IMG_3782

Rivian R1T R1S 🎨 GLACIER WHITE R1S  Photos IMG_3783

Rivian R1T R1S 🎨 GLACIER WHITE R1S  Photos IMG_3786
Sponsored

HeyEllwood

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y R1S
Occupation
Operations Analyst
Just picked her up this morning and thought I'd throw up a few quick pictures. As noted in the signature box, this is a VIN 131xx and was built 06/23. Ocean Coast interior with the 22" darks, which I think look great in person.

So the process at the Austin SC was smooth and quick, totally painless. Haven't noticed any concerns around panel gaps or alignment issues, except for a slight protrusion on one side of the rear liftgate (something I've seen here fairly often, which may be the only reason I noticed). That said, I've only just barely stepped out of the car after syncing up my Tidal and Alexa accounts and installing a few of the knick-knacks I've picked up during the wait (TWRAPs screen protectors, Samsung 1T storage drive for the Gear Guard, and a set of "drop stop" underseat-blackhole pluggers). My reaction so far is that it's an incredible machine. Drove my favorite twisty road and it felt great on the 22s in Sport. And the acceleration is just astounding.

Some cellphone camera work on our inaugural drive home:

IMG_3774.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3786.jpg
Looks so good! I'm actually picking up this exact build in Austin on the 16th (private seller). Cannot wait! The 22 darks look incredible.

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
Nice! I love it (so far lol). See you on the road!

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Added some black accents and thought I’d post an updated pic of my R1S here.

Rivian R1T R1S 🎨 GLACIER WHITE R1S  Photos IMG_8187

Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
This black mirrors look great. Where did you get those?
Thank you! They are the original ones that came with the car but I had them removed and painted black.
Sponsored