First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
Anyone seen/have a customer delivered Compass Yellow R1S?

My Guide says they are delivering all colors, but neither he nor his fellow Guides have seen one.
Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Anyone seen/have a customer delivered Compass Yellow R1S?

My Guide says they are delivering all colors, but neither he nor his fellow Guides have seen one.
I have not seen any CY customer deliveries so far and definitely do not have mine yet. Did finally get my demo drive invite though.

Tarkus

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Lincoln Mark LT & '21 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Occupation
Outdoor/Indoor E911 Wireless Engineer
There's my "Tarkus", only missing 21" Road Wheels. & delivery to Atlanta... :cool:

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
On Instagram today. I like it!!

281492487_533653405011144_1218870393540421873_n.jpeg

281583421_1417565592019030_1930916782058976946_n.jpeg

I finally saw Red R1T and a Yellow R1T this week so I came looking for Yellow R1S.

I found what I expected. It kinda screams to me school bus. Black and yellow, all it needs is flashing lights.... oh wait, light bar.

Any idea what percentage of R1T/S are yellow and what the target audience is (younger I'm assuming).

Sponsored

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I finally saw Red R1T and a Yellow R1T this week so I came looking for Yellow R1S.

I found what I expected. It kinda screams to me school bus. Black and yellow, all it needs is flashing lights.... oh wait, light bar.

Any idea what percentage of R1T/S are yellow and what the target audience is (younger I'm assuming).
Do not know the target audience but we are all-in on the Compass Yellow, and not "young" (well, we are young by Joe Biden standards, old by RJ standards). So tired of all the boring gray/black/white/silvers. So the wheels on the bus go round and round (very, extremely fast).

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
They do exist!

novar1sguy

First Name
venkat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Hi
Cannot hold my excitement. Need to share. Preorderd R1S Adv package Compass yellow with OC in nov 2020. Friends made fun of me to choose a sub by looking at internet picture and on top of it an yellow . I just went to my gut feeling and never thought one day it will become reality . Even my wife took it easy thinking that I won't buy it. When Rivian started delivering last year that's where it hit me that my SUV can be reality soon. My wife started do we really need it ,When I got guide assigned in Jan ,I was so excited but then she said delivery will be still in July to Sept 2023 timeframe. All the excitement had to go back to bed. Guide said CY with oc is rare so it might take some time .she suggested to change colors if I needed fast but my mind and soul was stuck to compass yellow with ocean coast decided to wait. Finally on March 11 th I got email that ,Lets Go.. 8 steps opened up . I dont remember when was last time I got excited that much . Jumped on it completed couple steps. Asked guide when can be delivery she said it can still take 6-8 weeks. Finally schedule delivery opened up on March 15 th and giving me option to pick up on March 18 at Richmond VA. Completed all the formalities and getting wall charger installed in that short notice was a challenge.

Finally when I arrived at Richmond Rivian center to take delivery, I must tell you I was blown out. Compass yellow exceeded my expectations. Even the delivery lady said she saw it first time in R1s. From taking delivery to drive back home it was getting better every moment. My friend came with me to Richmond ,He already made reservation for GLS Mercedes which is June delivery. He was also very impressed with Rivian quality and ride. From that moment it's only flexing moments only. Its such a nice feeling. Color is turning heads . It's not the bright yellow as it looks in pictures. It's kind mellow yellow.and ocean coast is so refreshing. Everything is paid attention to details. My wife and kids are so happy after seeing the SUV in that color. I remember talking to my wife about changing to RJ blue after Jan but again my mind and soul was stuck to compass.yellow so sticked to it.
My friend who came with me msg'd me that he put a reservation for R1s, he is rethinking about GLS 650.
As far reviews go I am still not there yet . So far what ever I saw and felt is absolutely top of the line
Rivian R1T R1S 🎨 COMPASS YELLOW R1S  Photos 20230318_174851

Rivian R1T R1S 🎨 COMPASS YELLOW R1S  Photos 20230318_154146

Rivian R1T R1S 🎨 COMPASS YELLOW R1S  Photos 20230318_143525

Sponsored

Beanejar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S - CY/OC
Unicorn en route… Hope to put a picture of ours in real-life soon… waiting on delivery of CY/OC. CS over weekend said in garage by end of month…desperately harassing guide today to set delivery or factory pickup.

Kavv

First Name
RivianMom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

So excited!! Just snagged a LE CY/OC/AT20 from the R1S shop! Is the delivery time usually in the 6-8 week window?? Living in socal.

Reactions: sub

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

So... Went to an event in November and was looking forward to showcasing Compass Yellow to my wife. Unfortunately, it was a no show, and my wife vetoed my mid-life crisis colour choice. El Cap was the compromise. I regret my choice in partner 🤫

Dirty_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Sales
Hi
Cannot hold my excitement. Need to share. Preorderd R1S Adv package Compass yellow with OC in nov 2020. Friends made fun of me to choose a sub by looking at internet picture and on top of it an yellow . I just went to my gut feeling and never thought one day it will become reality . Even my wife took it easy thinking that I won't buy it. When Rivian started delivering last year that's where it hit me that my SUV can be reality soon. My wife started do we really need it ,When I got guide assigned in Jan ,I was so excited but then she said delivery will be still in July to Sept 2023 timeframe. All the excitement had to go back to bed. Guide said CY with oc is rare so it might take some time .she suggested to change colors if I needed fast but my mind and soul was stuck to compass yellow with ocean coast decided to wait. Finally on March 11 th I got email that ,Lets Go.. 8 steps opened up . I dont remember when was last time I got excited that much . Jumped on it completed couple steps. Asked guide when can be delivery she said it can still take 6-8 weeks. Finally schedule delivery opened up on March 15 th and giving me option to pick up on March 18 at Richmond VA. Completed all the formalities and getting wall charger installed in that short notice was a challenge.

Finally when I arrived at Richmond Rivian center to take delivery, I must tell you I was blown out. Compass yellow exceeded my expectations. Even the delivery lady said she saw it first time in R1s. From taking delivery to drive back home it was getting better every moment. My friend came with me to Richmond ,He already made reservation for GLS Mercedes which is June delivery. He was also very impressed with Rivian quality and ride. From that moment it's only flexing moments only. Its such a nice feeling. Color is turning heads . It's not the bright yellow as it looks in pictures. It's kind mellow yellow.and ocean coast is so refreshing. Everything is paid attention to details. My wife and kids are so happy after seeing the SUV in that color. I remember talking to my wife about changing to RJ blue after Jan but again my mind and soul was stuck to compass.yellow so sticked to it.
My friend who came with me msg'd me that he put a reservation for R1s, he is rethinking about GLS 650.
As far reviews go I am still not there yet . So far what ever I saw and felt is absolutely top of the line
20230318_174851.jpg

20230318_154146.jpg

20230318_143525.jpg
RVA team is great aren't they!!

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
So... Went to an event in November and was looking forward to showcasing Compass Yellow to my wife. Unfortunately, it was a no show, and my wife vetoed my mid-life crisis colour choice. El Cap was the compromise. I regret my choice in partner 🤫
Funny. I went to the first mile looking forward to showcasing the Forest Green to my wife. She saw a Compass Yellow and said :we're getting that." So now we are getting CY. (Which, tbh, was my first choice but I thought it was a bit too bold for her.)

I wonder... if I had said I wanted Compass Yellow would I have wound up with Forest Green??? 🤔
Sponsored