Sponsored

【update: opinion needed】Organizer for that massive space on the lower console area.

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
UPDATE:
a couple owners told us that we shall make a cup holder on this area. we decided we are going to work on a Add-on kit base on our lower console organizer. Which size shall we make them? what kind of bottle do we usually put there?
Your opinion is very important for us, and everything will be bring into our final design of this kit.

Hi! This is BestEvMod, our lower console organizers are finally fully in stock.

When you place your items on the massive lower console storage area, it could turn into a mess over time when you drive around.

And we made a lower console organizer to help with this.

EV-Vida: Rivian R1T & Rivian R1S Lower Center Console Organizer Tray Interior f – ev_vida (ev-vida.store)

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BP7SZ17X?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1

Get it at a bundle with our V2 console organizer!

EV-Vida: Bundle of Rivian R1T & Rivian R1S Console Organizer V2 + Lower Organiz – ev_vida (ev-vida.store)

Amazon: Yellow: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BS16NG7T?ref=myi_title_dp

Black: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BS16LQLY?ref=myi_title_dp

Comment anything in this thread, and I will PM you with a 15% off single use code on any of the options above Tomorrow.

Rivian R1T R1S 【update: opinion needed】Organizer for that massive space on the lower console area. 1673750387331

Rivian R1T R1S 【update: opinion needed】Organizer for that massive space on the lower console area. 1673750427776

Rivian R1T R1S 【update: opinion needed】Organizer for that massive space on the lower console area. 1673750445877

Our organizer wont effect any original function on the Rivian

Rivian R1T R1S 【update: opinion needed】Organizer for that massive space on the lower console area. 1673750468503
Sponsored

Last edited:

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Does the lower console organizer replace the existing plastic insert, or goes on top of it?

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

So I think you got the black & yellow Amazon links mixed up.

suprteck

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Mechanic
Does the V2 center console organizer have cutouts for usb cables to pass through?

Sponsored

ImAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, R1T
Extensively using the console storage area for the first time on my recent non-stop drive from Normal, IL to Home (over 2500 miles), i can suggest to yuo that what you need is not something shallow as your gizmo is (1.5 inches) but something much taller to be useful.

I found the deep and unobstructed space useful for the things like: hard case glasses, packages of gums, energy drinks, cables. With any gizmo that is too shallow, it defeats the purpose of having compartments for items that pile up on top of each other. The "organization" stops at 1.5 inches

Sponsored

Corewhit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, LEXUS GX460
Occupation
Exec
I like the lower organizer, but ideally I would like to see it have options for lids. Nice to have some pockets visible, but once you start storing stuff in there it would just look like a closet door that is open all the time. Having it deeper too would make it more useful, even if you had to pull the whole thing out to get to the camp speaker. The camp speaker is pretty much useless to me and wish they would make an insert for more storage instead.

csharp

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

Extensively using the console storage area for the first time on my recent non-stop drive from Normal, IL to Home (over 2500 miles), i can suggest to yuo that what you need is not something shallow as your gizmo is (1.5 inches) but something much taller to be useful.

I found the deep and unobstructed space useful for the things like: hard case glasses, packages of gums, energy drinks, cables. With any gizmo that is too shallow, it defeats the purpose of having compartments for items that pile up on top of each other. The "organization" stops at 1.5 inches
@BestEvMod(AOSK) I agree with ImAI above, something this shallow doesn't really solve my need. If it were deeper and with an additional cup holder or two, it would be much more useful IMO.

ElCapiTan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mustang
Occupation
Computer Janitor
I came across this last night on Amazon but could not decide if I really wanted it. I tend to keep my vehicles clutter free. Not having anything there kind of forces me to not store un-needed things.

Today I'm surfing at work and notice there is a bundle for both.... decisions
Sponsored