Sponsored

【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW...

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Just wanted to say that I got my bed liner and used it (along with some tarps) this past weekend for hauling and shoveling out wood chips for the garden. Great to have something under there so I did not have to worry about the shovel hitting the truck bed. Thanks so much!
Glad that you like them!!
Sponsored

Ingo B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Word Slinger
Got the door handle pockets - really handy! I carry the FOB on a ring that holds my multi-tool and work key, so I can't leave it behind. On top of that, I'm often driving in pocketless shorts (I practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu), so I find myself stashing the keyring between my legs as I drive. I've almost forgotten to take them with me more times than I care to admit. This door pocket solves all of that.

I prefer the rounded aesthetic of these compared to the others on Amazon, which look less refined. These look like they belong, as opposed to being an afterthought. Great product!

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... door pocket2

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... door pocket

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Got the door handle pockets - really handy! I carry the FOB on a ring that holds my multi-tool and work key, so I can't leave it behind. On top of that, I'm often driving in pocketless shorts (I practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu), so I find myself stashing the keyring between my legs as I drive. I've almost forgotten to take them with me more times than I care to admit. This door pocket solves all of that.

I prefer the rounded aesthetic of these compared to the others on Amazon, which look less refined. These look like they belong, as opposed to being an afterthought. Great product!

door pocket2.jpg

door pocket.jpg
Thank you so much for this feedback! can we use you image on our product page. they looks really good.

Gxohm

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

Omg didn’t know this existed. I’ve tried putting stuff there a few times for it to fall through lol. Link? Forgot promo code :(

Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
I didn't know the door handle pockets existed either!!

Just ordered them. FWIW- if you clean the area (on the vehicle and on the door pocket item) where the double sided tape goes with rubbing alcohol before applying the tape you get much, much better adhesion.

@BestEvMod(AOSK) .. you need to advertise a little more! Your bed liner is excellent and now we find you've been sitting on the door handle pockets? Sharing is caring my man :D

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I didn't know the door handle pockets existed either!!

Just ordered them. FWIW- if you clean the area (on the vehicle and on the door pocket item) where the double sided tape goes with rubbing alcohol before applying the tape you get much, much better adhesion.

@BestEvMod(AOSK) .. you need to advertise a little more! Your bed liner is excellent and now we find you've been sitting on the door handle pockets? Sharing is caring my man :D
Thank you, hope you are going to like them.
and so glad that you like the bed liner!:like:
I should probably make a promo thread when the cup holder version lower console arrives.

SJaYx2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Thank you, hope you are going to like them.
and so glad that you like the bed liner!:like:
I should probably make a promo thread when the cup holder version lower console arrives.
Just saw the lower console cup holder version. Can't wait!

Ingo B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Word Slinger
Omg didn’t know this existed. I’ve tried putting stuff there a few times for it to fall through lol. Link? Forgot promo code :(
Yeah, this is one of those items that you don't realize how badly it's needed until you actually use it. It's so handy.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback

door pocket2.jpg

door pocket.jpg
Would you, or someone mind posting a link? I've not been able to find this item. Thanks, I'm probably missing it in plain site!

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Looks like they sold out. @BestEvMod(AOSK) can help you out (maybe),
Hi buddy,

its not sold out, amazon has been doing weird on our product page, my team is working on ito_O
if you search "Rivian Organizer" now on Amazon, you will see so many of our organizers in different colors laying around the page instead of one single product page that include different colors in it.
we are contacting Amazon to get this fixed. they shall be available again next week.
Sponsored