Sponsored

【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW...

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
This still looking on track for first week of April?
Sponsored

R1T Preds Fan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Warehouse Management
I just purchased the Bed mat on Amazon as I was unaware of this thread somehow… Anyway really looking forward to receiving it!!!

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
This still looking on track for first week of April?
Yes, the cargo ship shall arrive LA port in today or tomorrow. and UPS will pick them up and bring them to Amazon warehouse. and hopefully Amazon could check them in smoothly.

Mousetrap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Yes, the cargo ship shall arrive LA port in today or tomorrow. and UPS will pick them up and bring them to Amazon warehouse. and hopefully Amazon could check them in smoothly.
I'm getting my proverbial checkbook ready! Waiting on in-stock confirmation and the discount code 🤩

cantonsm

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
i’m looking forward to seeing when these are ready. Is there any update as I’d like to get one ordered right away?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
i’m looking forward to seeing when these are ready. Is there any update as I’d like to get one ordered right away?
we encountered some delay at the port, been waiting on the truck to pick them up and bring them to the Amazon warehouse.o_O

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I'm so torn: I appreciate the update but don't feel like it's the right message to hit "like" on a port delay 🤣
yeah...there is currently a strike on the port, and a lot of our items are delayed. :crying:
Not sure if the strike is finished yet, im going to check with my team on this later.

Last edited:

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
we encountered some delay at the port, been waiting on the truck to pick them up and bring them to the Amazon warehouse.o_O
I saw it’s posted on Amazon I would order now and just wait for it to be available. Did you mention there be a Rivian forums discount code? I’ll just purchase now 😊

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I saw it’s posted on Amazon I would order now and just wait for it to be available. Did you mention there be a Rivian forums discount code? I’ll just purchase now 😊
it seems like amazon check a few sets in. i was waiting to post it once we got more inventory check in.
you could definitely place an order.
the code is 10FORUMEXCL . thank you so much for your patient and interest. we really hope you will like it. please always let us know if there is anything we could assist.

dekkoi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
it seems like amazon check a few sets in. i was waiting to post it once we got more inventory check in.
the code is 10FORUMEXCL . thank you so much for your patient and interest. we really hope you will like it. please always let us know if there is anything we could assist.
Ordered, thank you!

How big is the box? Do you know the dimensions?

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

I just ordered, too! Thank you!!!

Edit: I actually ordered 2 😃 I’m now planning on getting a second R1T.

Last edited:

BPN

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
subaru outback
Does that code only work for specific products? Tried to apply it to your Sun shade but did not work