Sponsored

【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW...

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

When is this releasing? :)
we had to make a new molding due to we changed to a thicker TPE(Rubber) material, and the shrinkage ratio had changed. but the new molding shall be finished soon, we are expecting early to mid Feb.
I am very ready to order your bed liner once released. Can you provide an update?
Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
I am very ready to order your bed liner once released. Can you provide an update?
Me too Me too!

Right now I'm using @jebinc 's home depot mat mod which honestly does a pretty damn good job for the price.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Me too Me too!

Right now I'm using @jebinc 's home depot mat mod which honestly does a pretty damn good job for the price.
Thank you so much for the interest, we really appreciate this.
Good news is, Thrid time is a charm, our third molding on the bed liner finally making a perfect fitment.

Thank you @Christopher for helping us testing these samples out back and forth!

We will start our mass production today, and if things goes smooth during logistics, we are expecting them to arrive our US warehouse in around 30 days now.
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... PXL_20230227_213237681

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... PXL_20230227_213228846

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... PXL_20230227_213217970

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Thank you so much for the interest, we really appreciate this.
Good news is, Thrid time is a charm, our third molding on the bed liner finally making a perfect fitment.

Thank you @Christopher for helping us testing these samples out back and forth!

We will start our mass production today, and if things goes smooth during logistics, we are expecting them to arrive our US warehouse in around 30 days now.
PXL_20230227_213237681.jpg

PXL_20230227_213228846.jpg

PXL_20230227_213217970.jpg
Will the mat fully cover this area and the full length of the bed?

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 1677555164698

When do sales start (and please let us know if you have a coupon code!)

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Will the mat fully cover this area and the full length of the bed?

1677555164698.png

When do sales start (and please let us know if you have a coupon code!)
Yes! the yellow area is covered, we make a small raise wall in between there because we want to prevent items slide toward tail and hit it(we saw some owners' tail was damaged because of this, thats why we try to reduce this risk using a design on the bed liner).

If things smooth, the sales shall start in 30 days, and yes! i will definitely make a limited time code when we introduce this item in the forum.

Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
This is by far the best looking bed liner on the market. Can I call first dibs?

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
This is by far the best looking bed liner on the market. Can I call first dibs?
we are going to add a surface that could provide some extra grip on the mass-production version as well to help prevent items from sliding around. we really hope owners are going to like it.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
we are going to add a surface that could provide some extra grip on the mass-production version as well to help prevent items from sliding around. we really hope owners are going to like it.
First dibs.

WattTruckMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I purchased the frunk liners and will definitely be picking the bed liner up. Definitely OEM looking and quality to match.

Sponsored

Perry24r

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palisade
Occupation
HR
Any update on when this is coming out? Waiting on this and the floor mats because the ones I purchased just aren't doing it.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Any update on when this is coming out? Waiting on this and the floor mats because the ones I purchased just aren't doing it.
the bed liner? our bed liner is expecting to arrive Long Beach Port on April 4, and then UPS will pick them up and bring them to amazon warehouse.
for the floor mat, we are making one very similar to the OEM one, but with slight higher side wall, and we are still adjusting our molding design to make a better fitment on that.