Sponsored

【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW...

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I ordered the center tray from Amazon but for some reason it was sent back. I'm assuming Amazon damaged it in transit somehow but it's weird they didn't offer a replacement and just refunded me
dang...I am not sure what happened on amazon, would you mind let us know the order id? we will look into it.

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
dang...I am not sure what happened on amazon, would you mind let us know the order id? we will look into it.
I ordered this on Nov 4 / Order# 113-6015027-1210667. I didn't want to wait for Black Friday! (I waited long enough for my truck). And I shared this on Amazon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Hi Owner,

I have a question, we have some feedback on Amazon that say our console organizer is not fit, but according to the feedback from owners in this thread and our own test, it was fit.

We are wondering if other Owners that purchased this product also found this product not fit? or are we having these negative reviews from competitors?

If you like this product, your feedback on amazon is a huge help to us, we really appreciate this, and it really helps us on developing more products.

Thank you.

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
ORDER # 113-7231983-8276265
I cant tell what happened on our side, all i could tell is that Amazon process a refund for you on this order, and this order is fulfilled by Amazon logistics.
we not sure why this happened as well, amazon had been mess up some of our order these days.
Would you like to try to place another order?

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
frunk upper and lower mat is ready! we are going to test them out
22a57f7b7c0fda72cff961626ca3d2c.jpg
Wow! Those look really good! If you still need tester's I'd be glad to assist. Also, it looks like you have made allowance for the drain on the lower mat...is it functional? Any idea on pricing?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Wow! Those look really good! If you still need tester's I'd be glad to assist. Also, it looks like you have made allowance for the drain on the lower mat...is it functional? Any idea on pricing?
we intended to design the mat to follow the drain area's shape ( opposite direction on our sample above, and we are fixing the molding).
we haven't calculated the pricing yet! we are hesitating if we shall sell them in a whole set or separately. but our price is going to be reasonable.

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Hi Owner,

I have a question, we have some feedback on Amazon that say our console organizer is not fit, but according to the feedback from owners in this thread and our own test, it was fit.

We are wondering if other Owners that purchased this product also found this product not fit? or are we having these negative reviews from competitors?

If you like this product, your feedback on amazon is a huge help to us, we really appreciate this, and it really helps us on developing more products.

Thank you.
I was the one that said it didn't fit and I can assure you it didn't. I ended up having to purchase one from another vendor and it fit much better. Still a little tighter than I expected but at least I could remove it without having to pry it out with a crowbar.

My Vin# is in the 7000 range. Maybe there's some some variance on the glove box dimensions. (Or maybe the one that was sent to me was larger)

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I was the one that said it didn't fit and I can assure you it didn't. I ended up having to purchase one from another vendor and it fit much better. Still a little tighter than I expected but at least I could remove it without having to pry it out with a crowbar.

My Vin# is in the 7000 range. Maybe there's some some variance on the glove box dimensions. (Or maybe the one that was sent to me was larger)
Hi, may i know if you angle it in and out, is it going to work properly? most owner's feedback in this thread said it fit well if angle it in and out.
i dont think the Rivian had changed the glove box dimension, and our product all came from the same molding.
but anyway, thank you for this feedback, we will make another molding and make it smaller. so that in the future, if owners want a larger storage area, they could go for our current version, if they want to remove the organizer easily and dont mind the smaller storage space, then we will have our V2 ready.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
frunk upper and lower mat is ready! we are going to test them out
22a57f7b7c0fda72cff961626ca3d2c.jpg
Assuming these fit well, when would they be expected to be available for purchase? I’m looking at frunk mats right now, so timing would be great to know. Thanks!

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Assuming these fit well, when would they be expected to be available for purchase? I’m looking at frunk mats right now, so timing would be great to know. Thanks!
Its otw for testing out, we are expecting 7 business days for the result. if the fitment is great, we will start to mass-produce them and they shall be in stock in 25 business days.
we are looking at Mid January here.

Our bed mat had just finished the molding(it took a bit longer because we use a different type of molding on the bed liner), and we will start to test that out very soon. we are looking at late January for our Bed Liner.

But our sun shade and lower console organizer is ready! its on the way to US warehouse and arriving at the end of this month.
Sponsored