First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 FOR FUZION, 1993 Rang Rover Defender
Occupation
Product inventor / designer
This whole thing is a bit funny to me when I think about it. Rivian's done a color reveal that's ultimately created more questions than answers.
Yeah there’s a lot of buzz around the color for sure.. As soon as I can go see a full truck I’m gonna fly there..

Sponsored

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hadn't seen this before. Apologies if it was already posted. LG vs Silver vs Limestone.

This makes things more complicated for me, I found LA Silver to be too bright so Limestone was more up my alley. But with taking this long to reveal Limestone I sold myself on Forrest Green.

maverickgranger

First Name
Maverick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
This makes things more complicated for me, I found LA Silver to be too bright so Limestone was more up my alley. But with taking this long to reveal Limestone I sold myself on Forrest Green.
I am really hoping Limestone is a "cement" color and the green highlights are downplayed. Rivian has too many greens and LA Silver and El Cap Granite don't achieve a more matte grey color.

RivianBowerbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Forest green with the black rims is very chef's kiss. I'm currently eyeing that as a backup to limestone. I really, really wish that more information would come out as to why there are none in existence and why the color isn't in production.
Sponsored