Sponsored

kevometer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus RX 450H F-Sport
Do they have this option for the R1T yet?
Sponsored

kevster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, R1S
Before we picked up our R1S I was looking for photos of a full Ocean Coast interior without the wood trim and nobody had any. There were photos from the Rivian site but I wanted some real pictures. We finally got our R1S a few weeks ago so I wanted to post these in case it helps anybody else. I was originally on the fence and a lot of people were saying to swap but after having seen both now in person I'm really glad we waited.

PXL_20240113_160012433.jpg

PXL_20240113_160024492.jpg

PXL_20240113_160001266.jpg

PXL_20240113_160007243.jpg

PXL_20240113_160127723.jpg

PXL_20240113_160016063.jpg
Can you see the reflection or glare of the light colored dash when driving on sunny days?
Thanks for the photos!

OP
OP

Riv893628

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Hyundai Ioniq 5
Can you see the reflection or glare of the light colored dash when driving on sunny days?
Thanks for the photos!
I can't say I've ever noticed it. I'm not saying it doesn't but it's never come to my attention. I'll try to pay specific attention to that next time it's sunny.

OP
OP

Riv893628

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for the photos!
Actually the top dash is black so the reflection wouldn't be any different than the other color interiors. It is hard to tell in my picture it seems but it's the same. So no issues with any reflection. Hope that helps

otter2007

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru and Honda Clarity PHEV
Occupation
State Govt.
Funny I couldnt find any OC full Int until now. 3 weeks ago We found our vehicle in the shop but with this OC full int. Im like whats that like? So we moved forward on it, picked up this Wed from West Sac, Calif SC. Its awesome! I forgot about the layered charcoal accents on dash. Happy with it!

Rivian R1T R1S Full Ocean Coast Interior Photos (without wood trim) IMG_9877

Rivian R1T R1S Full Ocean Coast Interior Photos (without wood trim) IMG_9878

Rivian R1T R1S Full Ocean Coast Interior Photos (without wood trim) IMG_9879

Rivian R1T R1S Full Ocean Coast Interior Photos (without wood trim) IMG_9880

Rivian R1T R1S Full Ocean Coast Interior Photos (without wood trim) IMG_9889

Rivian R1T R1S Full Ocean Coast Interior Photos (without wood trim) IMG_9890

Sponsored

OP
OP

Riv893628

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Funny I couldnt find any OC full Int until now. 3 weeks ago We found our vehicle in the shop but with this OC full int. Im like whats that like? So we moved forward on it, picked up this Wed from West Sac, Calif SC. Its awesome! I forgot about the layered charcoal accents on dash. Happy with it!

IMG_9877.jpeg

IMG_9878.jpeg

IMG_9879.jpeg

IMG_9880.jpeg

IMG_9889.jpeg

IMG_9890.jpeg
Congrats! Yeah originally we wanted the light ash interior but then they discontinued that (I'm not even sure they ever made any, certainly not for the R1S). We still wanted the light interior, but it was the full vegan interior vs the dark wood. Originally I was pushing for the dark wood but my wife wouldn't settle, she wanted the full light interior even after we knew it would be a longer delay.

Now that I've seen it in person I'm really glad we waited, it looks even better than the pictures they had online at the time and was better than what I imagined.

It looks like we have the exact same car :).

otter2007

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
State Govt.
How funny? Is yours Limestone Dual Large? We got standard tires. We love it. So big inside and tall so nice to see over other cars in traffic

OP
OP

Riv893628

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For some reason your pictures aren't loading on my phone now but ours is glacial white exterior, 21" wheels, large pack quad motor with full OC interior. Maybe a bit different. But yeah I've never seen another full OC interior so it's nice to see more out there. We're a rare breed it seems.

bjcr1t

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T, 2021 VW Atlas, 1969 Piper Arrow
Occupation
Software Develoepr
The wood trim was one of my favorite things about the interiors. I really wanted the light wood\ocean coast, but after delivery I'm happy with the dark ash. All that being said, I do like the looks of this. It looks better in "real pictures".

otter2007

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
State Govt.
strange the images dont load I see them uploaded here on the post. We like the dark ash wood/OC in person but very happy with this. It looks real calming at night with accent lights. I hope rivian adds the color themes for interior lights, that help adjust to the mood lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Riv893628

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm not sure where I read that they were working on the various cor accent lighting. Probably here somewhere.

OP
OP

Riv893628

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Oh, and your images loaded now. I'm not sure what was going on, probably my signal

kevster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, R1S
Actually the top dash is black so the reflection wouldn't be any different than the other color interiors. It is hard to tell in my picture it seems but it's the same. So no issues with any reflection. Hope that helps
Thanks!
I was debating between taking delivery of the light dash vs the dark wood dash. Having seen your photos and based on your comment I think I’m gonna go with the light dash if glare isn’t a problem. Thank you!
Sponsored