Seoras

First Name
Seoras
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S Quad 20AT Midnight
Clubs

So far this one has done an ok job. Enough material in all dimensions.
https://amzn.to/3S4VWjo

IMG_3137.jpeg
What I appreciate about this picture is the dedication to the coffee drinking experience out in the wild. AeroPress Go... naaah.. I'm bringing the Chemex, pour over kettle and the kitchen grinder! :)
Sponsored

theadonnan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🏎
What I appreciate about this picture is the dedication to the coffee drinking experience out in the wild. AeroPress Go... naaah.. I'm bringing the Chemex, pour over kettle and the kitchen grinder! :)
Lol yep. I picked up a waterproof hard case for all that from harbor freight. Tired of going on trips and "settling" on whatever coffee I can get my hands on. It will also be hilarious for any group events.

ET Irrigation

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer, R1S
Occupation
Consultant
Clubs

Got Linerx floor mats last month and very pleased with them. Yesterday I received my Linerx for frunk, rear and behind 2nd row. Frunk piece fits great. Rear area comes in three pieces and leaves gaps everywhere. The tailgate flap sticks up and flops around when the gate is shut. Pretty much a terrible design all around. I am returning it and have already ordered a replacement Weathertech for the back.

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

Got Linerx floor mats last month and very pleased with them. Yesterday I received my Linerx for frunk, rear and behind 2nd row. Frunk piece fits great. Rear area comes in three pieces and leaves gaps everywhere. The tailgate flap sticks up and flops around when the gate is shut. Pretty much a terrible design all around. I am returning it and have already ordered a replacement Weathertech for the back.
I've been eyeing this one for a while (weathertech) but something about the transition from the rear section to the folded 3rd row section always looks "off" to me - if you are able can you please share some detailed photos of how it fits and sits across that area - I always have the panel in the "flat" (aka sloped) orientation, I want a rear mat that follows that profile, not one meant for the panel in the lower "step up" orientation. I've seen different pics of the weathertech mat but I can never really determine how it looks/works over that area. I'd love direct experience from an end user.

Last edited:

ET Irrigation

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer, R1S
Occupation
Consultant
Clubs

I've been eyeing this one for a while (weathertech) but something about the transition from the rear section to the folded 3rd row section always looks "off" to me - if you are able can you please share some detailed photos of how it fits and sits across that area - I always have the panel in the "flat" (aka sloped) orientation, I want a rear mat that follows that profile, not one meant for the panel in the lower "step up" orientation. I've seen different pics of the weathertech mat but I can never really determine how it looks/works over that area. I'd love direct experience from an end user.
I sent the Liner X back without taking a photo. I'll post a pic of the weather tech when I get it in a few days.

Sponsored

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

I sent the Liner X back without taking a photo. I'll post a pic of the weather tech when I get it in a few days.
Only interested in the weathertech. LinerX makes good stuff but I hate their implementation of the rear cargo mat - my 3rd row will never be up and I don't want so many gaps/ledges when trying to slide something in. But the reports and limited pics I've seen from weathertech have made me hold off. So if you can grab some quality pics and explain the fitment I'd really appreciate it!

superfly_snook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Glacier White
Got the Weathertech today. Took a couple pics. The lip along the forward and side edges is fairly tall to contain any spills but the lip along the rear edge is pretty minimal. It would contain probably some snowmelt from a few ski boots but if you think you may have an ice chest accidentally drain or some other large spill it may not be for you.

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_1206

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_1207

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_1208

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_1209

Ed C

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 440ic, Tesla Y, Maverick, Tahoe, F150
Got the Weathertech today. Took a couple pics. The lip along the forward and side edges is fairly tall to contain any spills but the lip along the rear edge is pretty minimal. It would contain probably some snowmelt from a few ski boots but if you think you may have an ice chest accidentally drain or some other large spill it may not be for you.

IMG_1206.jpeg

IMG_1207.jpeg

IMG_1208.jpeg

IMG_1209.jpeg
Thank you for posting this. Does it fold if you want to raise the 3rd row seats or do you have to remove it? Trying to decide whether to get this one or the one that just covers the area behind the 3rd row.

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

IMG_1206.jpeg

IMG_1207.jpeg

IMG_1208.jpeg

IMG_1209.jpeg
Thanks for the pics! - Can you explain/show where the "dip" lines up onto the flooring sections underneath?

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

Thank you for posting this. Does it fold if you want to raise the 3rd row seats or do you have to remove it? Trying to decide whether to get this one or the one that just covers the area behind the 3rd row.
I don't believe this one is really meant for 3rd row folding, you could probably "make" it fold, but I think it's really meant for 3rd row down and pull it out if you need them up. In my case that's exactly what I am looking for, 3rd row will never get used. If you're regularly flipping the seats up/down the multi-piece LinerX version might be a better choice.

Sponsored

RivianMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S and 2012 BMW 528i
Occupation
Banking
Clubs

I put in Canvasback's product on a) the back of the second row seats, b) the back of the third row seats, c) the far back cargo area and d) the back of the tailgate, and I couldn't be happier with the fit and utility of the cargo liner. Highly recommended.

Nine_One_Six_R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Clubs

Thanks for posting this and sharing the pics. This is exactly what I am looking for as I also have the 3rd row folded most of the time.

It seems like there is no lip on the side of the tail gate as the other 3 sides but it could be the angle.

Can you confirm whether there is a lip or no lip on the side of the tailgate?
Thanks!!

Shaggy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Green R1S, Tesla Model S
Occupation
Banker
The 3 piece system covers NEARLY everything. There are still gaps between each seat since they can fold down independently, and there is an “overlap/gap” at the lip where the 3rd row folds down. If you lift the trunk board into the incline position, everything lines up nicely. I’m overall happy with the coverage, it’s worked great with the stroller, dog, and kids going in out. I ended up folding the tailgate flap under the mat so it’s out of the way.
I really like the fit of this one, but aren’t you concerned about the dog damaging the armrest material in the 3rd row? Doesn’t look covered.

Shaggy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Banker
(Edited after talking to Weathertech)

Looks like Weather tech now has this option for a trunk liner, if you keep the 3rd row up most of the time. It's the first one that I've come across that exposes the tie-down points. It can also come with an optional roll up bumper guard that just snaps on.

Note that their website does a horrible job off illustrating it, with the majority of the pics and videos being "representative" (see second one below). I contacted them and they confirmed that the first pic is the R1S-specific cargo liner, and the bumper guard would just be added to that.

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_0273

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_0274

I generally keep the third row up, but frequently put it down to transport our two dogs. I was actually thinking of getting the Weathertech behind the 3rd seat cargo liner with bumper guard for when the tailgate's down, and then complement them with the Liner X back of the 2nd and 3rd row protection. Thoughts?

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_0275

Last edited:

Shaggy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Banker
Pics of the Weathertec behind the 3rd row trunk liner. I like the the coverage and the fact that the tie downs are exposed.

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_0146

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_0145

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_0147
Sponsored