Sponsored

Anybody want to sell their reservation for the launch edition?

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I still say such posts should result in an immediate perma-ban.
Sponsored

staples

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Zero FXS, Tesla Y
Clubs

These 'one hit sign up and disappear' forum posters just bother the heck out of me. Clearly this guy is not serious about anything. Any person with common sense would understand that this is not possible. Either he is under the delusion that money buys everything or just delusional
Money does buy everything, including early access to Rivians. See this thread for proof.
Rivian R1T R1S Anybody want to sell their reservation for the launch edition? 1618422286004-

OP
OP

Jasono

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, Model S
Occupation
Business Analytics Manager
These 'one hit sign up and disappear' forum posters just bother the heck out of me. Clearly this guy is not serious about anything. Any person with common sense would understand that this is not possible. Either he is under the delusion that money buys everything or just delusional
LOL why you mad? No need to be hostile haha

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
I still say such posts should result in an immediate perma-ban.
That might be a little intense :D. If forum members feel strongly about the subject, then maybe we get the mods to add a 'sticky' thread in the ordering section outlining Rivian's stance on reservation transfers, and stating that any such posts from new members will be unwelcome.

Sunielp

First Name
Suniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RT1
Brand new here. Was totally set on the cybertruck but started crunching the numbers and looking at differences and would love to get into an R1T. Anybody willing to sell me their reservation?

Yup......make me a proposal

Also do you have a later reservation

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
How do you know they cannot be swapped or sold
It took me less time to find the answer on google than it probably took you to post this:
Rivian R1T R1S Anybody want to sell their reservation for the launch edition? 1618592563012

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Money does buy everything, including early access to Rivians. See this thread for proof.
1618422286004-png.png
If your assertion here is correct, the attachment below would support the price of early entry as $104,735,000,000/R1T ($209.47 Billion/2 R1Ts). At that price, I'm guessing that Jeff got both equipped with the Camp Kitchen and the Blacked-out Sport Wheels, though maybe not the plates and silverware.

I think I'll just suck it up and wait for the official release.

https://playback.fm/jeff-bezos-net-worth

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director
Like any completely new model with constraights, you'll see some eBay/other listings for them well over selling price. I.e. you can't sell/transfer your reservation, but I'm sure a number of people will take delivery and then sell their car after that at a premium. $20K over, $25K over, more, etc. I expect this to occur with the Hummer EV1 edition quite a bit, prob see some go for $150K+ over their $113K launch price as well.

Whataboykie!

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Audi SQ5,
Occupation
Tired
Clubs

Like any completely new model with constraights, you'll see some eBay/other listings for them well over selling price. I.e. you can't sell/transfer your reservation, but I'm sure a number of people will take delivery and then sell their car after that at a premium. $20K over, $25K over, more, etc. I expect this to occur with the Hummer EV1 edition quite a bit, prob see some go for $150K+ over their $113K launch price as well.
You're absolutely right, didn't the first Hummer sell for more than a $1M?

Sponsored

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
It took me less time to find the answer on google than it probably took you to post this:
1618592563012.png
You're just linking back to a post someone made on this forum?

That statement is also also technically false. Nothing prevents anyone from selling their rights under their Pre-Order Agreement to a third party. Rivian has the choice to honor or not honor the assignment of the agreement to someone else. So, any buyer can technically purchase the rights to a Pre-Order Agreement, but the buyer runs the very strong risk that Rivian will no longer honor that agreement. And of course, the Pre-Order Agreement is written so that Rivian can choose not to sell you a vehicle for any reason at their discretion. The Pre-Order Agreement does not even guarantee you any spot in any line.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Not being a Tesla guy, I'm wondering if these early $20k and $25k premiums took place when the Roadster and/or Model S rolled out? I know some people have "F.U." money to burn, but it seems as though this is one way to rapidly burn money. I can't see any of these vehicles holding these high, premium initial values for long, especially with production lines popping out new and improved/updated ones every day. Having a "Founders" or "Signature" edition, or something like our first year only "Launch Green" is special, but just because we appreciate it doesn't mean the market won't depreciate it like any other similar vehicle.

After a very rough last year plus for all of us, even the thought of someone paying double the price for a new EV Hummer gives me a good reason to laugh.

I know that first EV Hummer may have gone for a boatload of money, but VIN#0000002 and later won't bring anything like that.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
I can sell my LE. Just let me know what color and wheels you want. I'll take the full payment using bitcoin, where you can add your address.
I'll even send it to you with a box saying thank you for buying Rivian.
If you hurry, you'll even get a puppy. YES, I said a puppy!!! You can choose between these 2 beauties, if you send the payment before May. You can't beat this deal, so hurry and send your payment!!!

You can find me with this email: [email protected]

Rivian R1T R1S Anybody want to sell their reservation for the launch edition? SmartSelect_20210416-140858_Google

Rivian R1T R1S Anybody want to sell their reservation for the launch edition? SmartSelect_20210416-140843_Google