First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Attorney
I really enjoyed the opportunity to drive this iteration of the Rivian. I was so impressed with the truck after my drive. It is all they promised and more. Get yours as soon as possible. You will not be disappointed. I have owned 5 Teslas and this vehicle was more impressive than any other electric car I have owned.

Looking forward to my delivery of the T and later the S.

I am happy to provide further details to anyone that wants to know more particularly in Florida.

Johnny.

Rivian R1T R1S Special thanks to Rivian Orlando and their team for stopping in yesterday tempImage9oENgU

Rivian R1T R1S Special thanks to Rivian Orlando and their team for stopping in yesterday tempImageYFlRb3
Sponsored

Quattro Powers

First Name
QP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I really enjoyed the opportunity to drive this iteration of the Rivian. I was so impressed with the truck after my drive. It is all they promised and more. Get yours as soon as possible. You will not be disappointed. I have owned 5 Teslas and this vehicle was more impressive than any other electric car I have owned.

Looking forward to my delivery of the T and later the S.

I am happy to provide further details to anyone that wants to know more particularly in Florida.

Johnny.

tempImage9oENgU.png

tempImageYFlRb3.png
Where did you drive the R1T? Was it at the service center? How was it arranged?

OP
OP
japine

japine

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Attorney
Where did you drive the R1T? Was it at the service center? How was it arranged?
Hey QP,

They came to my office with the truck and I drove it from there. There service center is about 10 miles away near MCO (airport). I arranged it with a call to Rivian. I have 2 cars on order.
Sponsored