Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting to see more trucks with the 21s. Would have liked to see a picture of the Limestone one from the side, but can kind of get the idea from the video.
Sponsored

MD Waits

First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover. Escalade.
Here you go. Slightly more blue than real life due to iPhone. But it’s true that it’s a chameleon under different skies. I found it too light and blue given our Chicago winters(springs and falls too) are often similar cloud cover.

Rivian R1T R1S A Look Around Costa Mesa Rivian Service Center 5/1 - Showing All Production Colors DDA84A02-DCC3-42B4-B0AF-EB005F01ABDF

eemri

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60 Polestar Engineered
Clubs

The red one is mine, should have been delivered last week however the screen behind the steering wheel is not working, they ordered a new harness for the screen that they are installing today. Delivery scheduled for Thursday.
I'd love to see some pictures of it when you get it. I hadn't been considering red until some recent pictures got me thinking "maybe I should consider that instead". One of the many benefits of ordering a Max pack is that I get to be undecided for quite a lot longer... this is how I make myself feel better.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

Silver Tiger striping on the hood still not solved?
Rivian R1T R1S A Look Around Costa Mesa Rivian Service Center 5/1 - Showing All Production Colors 40E5D72E-BB36-4624-98AC-9982448CA3B6

I saw this too and am changing my color because of it. I’ve been following threads on this, and since I’ve had this same trouble with silver in the past, I’m out on LAsilver. CR here I come.

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

Great pics and video. Thank you for sharing! I'm still pretty set on the forest green, but man, that red is popping. 🤣

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
That silver is looking really nice. And I hate silver!

HackyMoto

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 (Gray), Toyota Highlander (Gray)
Occupation
Engineer
Here you go. Slightly more blue than real life due to iPhone. But it’s true that it’s a chameleon under different skies. I found it too light and blue given our Chicago winters(springs and falls too) are often similar cloud cover.

DDA84A02-DCC3-42B4-B0AF-EB005F01ABDF.jpeg
Sorry, what? there's a Rivian in this pic? Triumph's do make the best bikes. Keep the rubber side down Sir

Rivian R1T R1S A Look Around Costa Mesa Rivian Service Center 5/1 - Showing All Production Colors DSC01419-X3

Rivian R1T R1S A Look Around Costa Mesa Rivian Service Center 5/1 - Showing All Production Colors DSC02215-X4

MD Waits

First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover. Escalade.
Sorry, what? there's a Rivian in this pic? Triumph's do make the best bikes. Keep the rubber side down Sir

DSC01419-X3.jpg

DSC02215-X4.jpg
Yikes. I see your helmet, gloves and gear! I’m glad you’re ok. I’ve been down a few times and good gear is worth every penny. Walked away every time. As for Rivian…I’m most excited to trailer my bike to track days and camp at the racetrack!

Sponsored