Sponsored

FOREST GREEN R1T Photos

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Do you think the pictures that people have posted are a decent representation of the seats/fabric compared to the configurator (which is almost Avocado green)? As a more olive/gray green I think it can complement Forest Green really well, especially with the Walnut colored wood.
The photos are hit and miss but most are much more representative of the true color than the official configurator. I'd say gray-green/olive is a good description. In someways, it's very similar to the launch green in full sun.

I've attached a photo I took of the back seat from the Sonoma event last November. It's a LG R1T with FE interior.

I don't think FE will clash with FG, but I'm fine with BM. That said, the wood of FE would probably look really good with FG, but the cost increase for FE is not worth it for me.

Rivian R1T R1S FOREST GREEN R1T Photos 100_2530
Sponsored

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Same here... Just cannot decide between 22 or 20"wheels. I may off-road, but can count the times I did that with a fully off-road equipped pickup for the past 9 years on a thumb!
I plan on getting the 21"s for the 99% of driving I do and eventually purchasing a second set of 20" for the 1% of off-roading I'll probably end up doing.

I figure I'll drive this puppy at least 100k, so 21"s are going to give me an extra 10k-15k miles and result in less "wear-and-tear" on the motors, battery, power grid, and my wallet.

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
I plan on getting the 21"s for the 99% of driving I do and eventually purchasing a second set of 20" for the 1% of off-roading I'll probably end up doing.

I figure I'll drive this puppy at least 100k, so 21"s are going to give me an extra 10k-15k miles and result in less "wear-and-tear" on the motors, battery, power grid, and my wallet.
Oh, and to be clear, I think the 20"s look great and are super sexy. 30 years ago, I'd be all over these wheels! But I'm happily married with two teenage+ children, so have no need to strut around with them on my R1T. 😉

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Tony's email from last Friday has me thinking even more seriously about my backup config plan.

Anyone dead-set (not changing come hell or high water) on FG and their other options?

Right now I'm still flexible:

1st: FG, BM, 21"s
2nd: FG, BM, 20"s
3rd: Midnight, BM, 21"s
4th: Midnight, BM, 20"s
5th: Limestone, BM, 21"s
6th: Limestone, BM, 20"s
7th: CY, BM, 21"

Given the additional cost, I'm not tempted by FE but if that's the only path to an R1T in 2022 then I'll go there.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
Yeah, that email was kind of a relief to me. I would prefer my truck sooner (wouldn't we all) but I'm not dead-set on any specific configuration, either. Similar to you, I'd go with either of these

Exterior: FG, RB, El Cap
Interior: BM, FE (not FE with RB exterior, though)
Wheels: 20" brights or 21" stock

The only options that aren't simple add-ons that I know I do and don't want: No to underbody cover, Yes to powered tonneau.

Sponsored

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Looks like they powder coated (or painted or something) the 20" regular AT wheels?
Yeah - so makes you wonder if it's a customer vehicle or not? Doesn't have temp tags.

Great pic nonetheless. I might just powder coat my wheels black if I ever take delivery...

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Looks like they powder coated (or painted or something) the 20" regular AT wheels?
Old pictures of a prototype. Note rock sliders/side steps, yellow electric vehicle warning sticker on rear window.
wheels are “default” 20” AT, but painted black, without the machined/clear coated accents. Because it’s a prototype.

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Old pictures of a prototype. Note rock sliders/side steps, yellow electric vehicle warning sticker on rear window.
wheels are “default” 20” AT, but painted black, without the machined/clear coated accents. Because it’s a prototype.
Sweet

I've always wanted a truck that has wheels that can turn into giant tentacle swords

Rivian R1T R1S FOREST GREEN R1T Photos PROTOTYPE

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

koersontap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None!
Occupation
Engineer
Ohhhh, I hadn't noticed the rock sliders yet. Plz be an option.