Doug DeMuro has a Rivian

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Ugh ... Demuro. Part of me is not looking forward towards this review. I swear to GOD if he says "Rivian" like he did the Taycan Cross Tourismo video, I'm launching a LAW rocket through the screen ??
Sponsored

CharlieSA

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Rogue, 2018 Acadia
Occupation
Number geek
Ugh ... Demuro. Part of me is not looking forward towards this review. I swear to GOD if he says "Rivian" like he did the Taycan Cross Tourismo video, I'm launching a LAW rocket through the screen ??
Not sure what’s your issue with him. I find him to be one of the most interesting and unbiased reviewers with a few exceptions, notably Land Crapper products. Sorry I meant Land Rover

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Not sure what’s your issue with him. I find him to be one of the most interesting and unbiased reviewers with a few exceptions, notably Land Crapper products. Sorry I meant Land Rover
Made it clear in the other Demuro thread.

You like his review style, that's you. I don't. Simple as that. I'd highly prefer Munro get a crack at the R1T than Demuro, but that's just me.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S Doug DeMuro has a Rivian 1636774254692

Available for $20 or less online. You still get to go "Full Peacefull Protest", but no TV's or monitors are actually harmed in the process, and you can use it over and over.

Indispensable for College Football Saturdays at my house, especially with the referees in the Pac-12.

In a related story, Sony's stock tanked within weeks of my purchase.

ja_kub_sz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 LR Discovery, 2019 LR Range Rover Velar
I like pretty much all car reviews (and reviewers). I just like hearing people's takes as long as the video quality is good.

But if I had to rank them... Just from the hip.

1. Matt Watson (Car Wow)
2. Throttle House (Thomas and James)
3. Doug Demuro
4. Straight Pipes (Yuri and Jakub)
5. Raiti's Rides (I probably watch more of his videos then anyone else's though)

Sponsored

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
I know Doug can be polarizing due to his 'shtick' but I love him. You can't deny he isnt extremely consistent with his reviews and for all those who want a non paid evaluation of all the UI and showing you menus and sub menus, he's your guy. It will be a better video than most that have pretty drone footage shown over techno music.
Sponsored