Sponsored

pklomboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I don't have any invite as well. I'll be there Sunday morning with an orange hat.
Actually going to be like 10 mins away from there on Sunday... Rivianforums meetup!
Sponsored

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
Actually going to be like 10 mins away from there on Sunday... Rivianforums meetup!
Totally down for that! My flight back to Colorado is middle of the afternoon but I'd totally love to meet up with some fellow frustrated Rivian fans :cool:

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Perhaps, but @jjwolf120 is also an R1S pre order and farther than me and got an invite. I emailed customer service. We will see.
I got nothing then. Interesting to hear what you learn!

Ginny

First Name
Ginny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 escalade ext, 2019 corvette
Occupation
retired
Totally down for that! My flight back to Colorado is middle of the afternoon but I'd totally love to meet up with some fellow frustrated Rivian fans :cool:
Any idea what time?

Sponsored

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
Any idea what time?
The email indicated the Hub opens at 9am. I'm planning to catch breakfast at Jinky's and then head straight over as close to 9a as I can just in case there is a crowd.

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
Just a follow up. I don’t know if my email just came late or if they sent me one because I contacted CS about not receiving one. But I received an email today inviting me to the event on Friday or Saturday. I picked Friday. You also have to pick between 3 time slots. There were over 100 openings per slot. Maybe they will send out more emails to try and fill the openings.

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Just a follow up. I don’t know if my email just came late or if they sent me one because I contacted CS about not receiving one. But I received an email today inviting me to the event on Friday or Saturday. I picked Friday. You also have to pick between 3 time slots. There were over 100 openings per slot. Maybe they will send out more emails to try and fill the openings.
I just got another email invite as well, even though I had already reserved a spot. As you say, still > 100 openings for each Friday spot although < 50 for each Saturday one. Maybe they are having issues getting people to sign up - hopefully those on this thread who didn't get an email will be getting one.

Ginny

First Name
Ginny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 escalade ext, 2019 corvette
Occupation
retired
I just got another email invite as well, even though I had already reserved a spot. As you say, still > 100 openings for each Friday spot although < 50 for each Saturday one. Maybe they are having issues getting people to sign up - hopefully those on this thread who didn't get an email will be getting one.
I received mine this morning. Signed up for 12:00p Saturday. Excited!

Sponsored

linkwpc

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2016 CMax, 2001 Saleen, 2002 GS300
Clubs

I received mine this morning. Signed up for 12:00p Saturday. Excited!
I picked 12pm as well! See you tomorrow!

linkwpc

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2016 CMax, 2001 Saleen, 2002 GS300
Clubs

The email indicated the Hub opens at 9am. I'm planning to catch breakfast at Jinky's and then head straight over as close to 9a as I can just in case there is a crowd.
I would have pick 9am, but the traffic that time is going to be too much for me, I pick 12pm.

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
I got nothing then. Interesting to hear what you learn!
I emailed CS saying I was a day one LE reservation R1S holder, and asked if I had missed an invite to the soft opening, since I'm 32 miles from Venice and others farther and later reservations had been invited.

Reply: "We are doing a soft opening for the Venice Hub location on 10/15-10/16. We’d love to have everyone attend our Launch event, but unfortunately, space is limited. We do have other upcoming events at the Hub that you can attend. You can use this link: Calendly - Rivian Venice Events to sign up for those if they interest you. "

With reading others today still getting invites, and 100+ slots open, honesty, I'm a bit deflated. I don't want to be "that guy" that feels entitled to an invite, but this just doesn't make me super excited to blindly keep following along. I need a car.

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

I emailed CS saying I was a day one LE reservation R1S holder, and asked if I had missed an invite to the soft opening, since I'm 32 miles from Venice and others farther and later reservations had been invited.

Reply: "We are doing a soft opening for the Venice Hub location on 10/15-10/16. We’d love to have everyone attend our Launch event, but unfortunately, space is limited. We do have other upcoming events at the Hub that you can attend. You can use this link: Calendly - Rivian Venice Events to sign up for those if they interest you. "

With reading others today still getting invites, and 100+ slots open, honesty, I'm a bit deflated. I don't want to be "that guy" that feels entitled to an invite, but this just doesn't make me super excited to blindly keep following along. I need a car.
So how *did* they prioritize? That would be my follow up.
Sponsored