I mean…what is there to not be sure about? That’s definitely an R1T, haha

IHScout

First Name
Waid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Expedition
If only there were a marking of some sort on the vehicle that could confirm who manufactured it.....lol

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Nah that’s a ram for sure. Definitely not a Rivian

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
This Rivian Stalker thing is getting out of hand....
Rivian R1T R1S R1T in the wild?  (Not sure) 1634186060779

Sponsored

Enjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M240i
Clubs

Tough crowd in here!

A buddy back in Normal sent me this photo. It seems like it is an R1T in the wild, parked near the ISU campus with a Redbird sticker on it.
As per other threads, deliveries have started (seemingly only to Rivian employees at the moment), so yes there are trucks in the wild.

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
Have to be honest. I have never been to ISU. But if that is someone's definition of "in the wild", then those that criticize most truck owners of doing nothing but buying overpriced grocery haulers have a pretty darn good argument. :)

harkco

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE / 2018 Lexus GX
A buddy back in Normal sent me this photo. It seems like it is an R1T in the wild, parked near the ISU campus with a Redbird sticker on it.
IMG_1623_20211013_173256.jpg
Think that has been confirmed to be the wife of a Rivian employee. Someone posted it earlier - said she is a cheer coach at some University there. And no - I'm not stalking anyone - just reading comments from people here.

OP
OP
TDWRT1

TDWRT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A bunch of German cars
Occupation
Finance
Think that has been confirmed to be the wife of a Rivian employee. Someone posted it earlier - said she is a cheer coach at some University there. And no - I'm not stalking anyone - just reading comments from people here.

So I would call that the "semi-wild". ;)

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Have to be honest. I have never been to ISU. But if that is someone's definition of "in the wild", then those that criticize most truck owners of doing nothing but buying overpriced grocery haulers have a pretty darn good argument. :)
Have you been to ISU? It can get wild! j/k I've really only been there for the high school football championship games back in the 90's early 00's.

Sponsored

Trekkie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2023.5 Defender 110
Occupation
IT Nerd

This person took delivery of a white one, not sure where they are. has a number of photos on their twitter feed and a video of someone flooring it

He responded to someone commenting 'we make incredible machines' so guessing he works there.

Guessing it's same person as the truck in the photo as he has #backthebirds hash tag and an number of hockey related sports stuff.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

This person took delivery of a white one, not sure where they are. has a number of photos on their twitter feed and a video of someone flooring it

He responded to someone commenting 'we make incredible machines' so guessing he works there.

Guessing it's same person as the truck in the photo as he has #backthebirds hash tag and an number of hockey related sports stuff.
It’s the same truck.

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent

You know this is off topic but I never realized the rear has the charging status green also. That’s really cool.

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
Beta testing still going smooth. Good news for regular folk ....sooooooon.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
You know this is off topic but I never realized the rear has the charging status green also. That’s really cool.
Agreed, as long as you can control it. I don't want it or any other outside charging status light while in my driveway or at a campground. *Maybe* a very dimmed charging port light.
Sponsored