First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 El Cap R1T
Occupation
Retired
How about them roof racks, though? Sweet!
Sponsored

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

This is stupid. My posts keep getting deleted.

Video and photo #Repost from @ambosrivians on Instagram:

I didn't realize we had to post helpful things every time. You may want to rethink that rule, admins, or your site traffic is going to drop by about 90%. Almost nothing posted in here is helpful. Stop making that the threshold for acceptability.
I saw that one. And maybe that guy's not associated with Rivian?
You do realize that "ambosrivians" who posted this stuff on Instagram (and then reposted to the Facebook post you reposted) is the same guy who took the photos in the first post of this thread right? It's the same guy who may very well be a Rivian employee based on his posting history and how mysterious he seems to be about his ownership.
Right. As I said in my apparently now deleted post (not sure why it was deleted?) - the only 2 I've seen recently on IG, which is where I'm told there are "non-Rivian connected people" getting deliveries, is the guy with the blue R1T with the SUP gear that, from what I've read, seems questionable - new account, no real name, comments deleted from IG thread, etc. And the cheerleading coach whose husband works at Rivian.

Nothing wrong with them getting first deliveries. But I'd wager a bet many people are "ahead" of them in line and their delivery sequencing is based on location and affiliation with the company.

I assure you guys when I get mine, you'll hear all about it. :)

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Sup Dawg?

I hear you like racks, so we got you a rack for your rack.
Sponsored