Sponsored

PNW 02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Multiple
Pictures or it didn't happen...
Well, I dont keep up on the latest phones, so apologies for the quality but at least you can see the van tucked in there.

Rivian R1T R1S A look at Rivian Service Centers, now located in Brooklyn, Bellevue, Normal, San Francisco and El Segundo Rivian full

Rivian R1T R1S A look at Rivian Service Centers, now located in Brooklyn, Bellevue, Normal, San Francisco and El Segundo Rivian 1
Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
Well, I dont keep up on the latest phones, so apologies for the quality but at least you can see the van tucked in there.

Rivian full.jpg

Rivian 1.jpg
Looks like a nice facility. I question the ground level panoramic glass to the right of the door in that last photo. Anyone remember that Jeep auto show reveal where they bypassed the showroom ramp and plowed through the window?

Sooooo tempting...:devil:

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
If only somebody kept an updated list of all these locations, we probably would have known the address of this facility weeks ago :)

I do appreciate the photo though...
Or a handy map based off that list and that has the bonus of also including known RAN locations and approximate/metro area locations all over the US….

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Interestingly, almost all of the images are from the Bellevue WA location (suburb of Seattle)
Pretty sure just the wavy roofed one is Bellevue, the other picture of a customer lounge has different light fixtures and ductwork.

Sdvictor

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Pretty sure just the wavy roofed one is Bellevue, the other picture of a customer lounge has different light fixtures and ductwork.
Yeah, I think it might be the brooklyn service center for 1/2 the pictures. That said, they've kept the decor "uniform".

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah, I think it might be the brooklyn service center for 1/2 the pictures. That said, they've kept the decor "uniform".
It’s a lot easier to buy 2 or 3 versions of furniture for 40 sites than 40. And green paint ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

jdhiker23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Quite an update from before:
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 12.52.14 PM.png
Yeah, they have made good progress. Furniture is in and the lobby looks finished. Last couple of times I drove by there was someone hanging out in the lobby (I'm guessing they are interviewing people to work there). Haven't seen any Rivian vehicles parked outside yet, but I'm hoping that will change in a few of months! (hoping to see lots of cars being detailed and prepped for delivery, not needing servicing from breakdowns)

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
More pics of the San Francisco service center.

Rivian Bay Area service center 1.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 2.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 3.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 4.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 5.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 6.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 7.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 8.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 9.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 10.jpeg
Rivian Bay Area service center 11.jpeg
It’s almost too bad electric cars don‘t need much service, looks like a nice place to be stuck for a couple hours