Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Who got R1 Shop access, what is the cost for all terrain upgrade?
Its like $3900 or something. I don't recall exactly.
Sponsored

mifj

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
IT
Its like $3900 or something. I don't recall exactly.
Ok, current price on configurator for All terrain upgrade only $3600, then why Shop price is more expensive than configurator price?

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Ok, current price on configurator for All terrain upgrade only $3600, then why Shop price is more expensive than configurator price?
Not sure why. It just is.

Alieti

First Name
Sina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I4, Rivian R1S
Inventory alert: Launch Green / Forest Edge with 22 brights in my shop this morning (central IL). $77,500.
Also, Launch Green / Forest Edge with 20 AT wheels and RUS. $79,500.
Go!
The first config is the exact one I picked up from the shop last week. Incredible in person

Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
If the price difference is $300, it’s probably because of the tow hooks, which are included standard with LE and pre-hike Adventure configurations.

mightyratz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
This morning I was able to confirm the same build I have on order, only in the Launch Edition! I thought I'd have to compromise on my spec but that wasn't the case. VIN is in the 10,800 range so seems like its a fairly recent build. Thanks to everyone here for the info on shop access!

tylerdurden03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Jeep GC Trailhawk, Tesla Model 3
Clubs

This morning I was able to confirm the same build I have on order, only in the Launch Edition! I thought I'd have to compromise on my spec but that wasn't the case. VIN is in the 10,800 range so seems like its a fairly recent build. Thanks to everyone here for the info on shop access!
When you say vin is in the 10,800 range can you tell me where you see that? Are those the last 5 digits of the vin?

mcclajb

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Clubs

How did you go about gaining shop access? Just trying to make sure I don’t leave any stone unturned. To date, I’ve called, chatted through the site, and just yesterday went on my first mile drive. Also a 9/21 order date for me. I’ve mentioned I’m flexible each time I’ve been in contact with a Rivian employee. No luck so far.

mightyratz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
When you say vin is in the 10,800 range can you tell me where you see that? Are those the last 5 digits of the vin?
I'm using the last 5 digits, so I think that's correct?

Sponsored

mightyratz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
How did you go about gaining shop access? Just trying to make sure I don’t leave any stone unturned. To date, I’ve called, chatted through the site, and just yesterday went on my first mile drive. Also a 9/21 order date for me. I’ve mentioned I’m flexible each time I’ve been in contact with a Rivian employee. No luck so far.
I took delivery of my R1T back in June, so I already have a guide assigned to me. I'm guessing that's what helped. I didn't even know I could request shop access until I saw this thread.

mcclajb

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Clubs

I took delivery of my R1T back in June, so I already have a guide assigned to me. I'm guessing that's what helped. I didn't even know I could request shop access until I saw this thread.
You’re living the good life! Congrats and enjoy!

someallenguy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I'm using the last 5 digits, so I think that's correct?
Yup, that's right. My 88xx VIN was built in April so yours must be pretty fresh off the line!

Eli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I signed the agreement but not sure if I trusted it so wanted to stay under 80k as well. My guide was able to hook me up with LG/BM/Dark 22s at 79k. 👏🏻

Good luck with getting a config that works for you, very happy with mine.
you wont regret it. I got the same a couple of weeks ago with OC interior. the LG with 22" dark looks stunning to me.

LakeMama

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY
Occupation
Na
I haven't seen my R1S Shop change since this morning...am I crazy or is anybody else feeling that too?
9 total
I'm in the Midwest; KC is my nearest service center.
Sponsored