Sponsored

Current Rivian owners - What’s one change that would make you happier?

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Hi fellow Rivian owners,

I’m curious what one thing you would ask Rivian to change/improve to make you happier?

And, I mean related to your Rivian experiences, not just with your life in general. ;)

Mine is better quality control. It doesn’t matter if it’s at the factory or the service center, but it needs to be done before delivery!
Sponsored

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

A proper space in the dashboard to hang my phone :) using this holder obdowuge ... lol I would take it over carplay ..

gibbster57

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
Hi fellow Rivian owners,

I’m curious what one thing you would ask Rivian to change/improve to make you happier?

And, I mean related to your Rivian experiences, not just with your life in general. ;)

Mine is better quality control. It doesn’t matter if it’s at the factory or the service center, but it needs to be done before delivery!
I agree with you...better quality control. Some of the discrepancies posted on here are unsat. Consumers expect to get a close to perfect product. I do. We took delivery in Normal and it was late in the day when we took delivery on 12 May. I told the delivery person that I didn't have time to inspect it closely, but I did do a lookover of the interior and exterior. I did tell him I'd submit a service ticket for whatever issues I found later. Right off the bat, I found a not fully spray-painted area about six to eight inches long on the passenger gear tunnel door along it's edge. I could easily see it just casually looking over the exterior of the R1T. It made me feel like they'll see what they can slide thru. There was also some light scratches on the PPF on the gear tunnel door as well. Outstanding QA goes a long way. You'd think as a startup that would be priority number one. I'm not trying to beat Rivian up as I love my truck. Just stating how it could be seen.

Sponsored

CrazyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura TL MT SH-AWD, CBR 600RR ABS, R1T
Airbags! Rear one does not go far enough. I believe there isn't enough space. Also want one between two front seats. Kids are young and in car seats, so it's fine for now.

Sponsored

diehlryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Get RAN sites up and running faster, especially on the east coast. The 1st RAN on the East Coast is in Roanoke, VA? WTH is that? The 95 corridor between DC and NY is barren.