atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Mark, I’d be up for a pair of your jackstands if you decided to make them. The two floor jacks at two corners plus jackstands at the other two corners would be a safety improvement IMHO*

*Not a mechanical engineer or physicist.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Mark, I’d be up for a pair of your jackstands if you decided to make them. The two floor jacks at two corners plus jackstands at the other two corners would be a safety improvement IMHO*

*Not a mechanical engineer or physicist.
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Focusing on pucks for the moment...but I have something up my sleeve...

the long way downunder

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
WFH
Keep me in the loop, interesting! Post pictures. All Grip Tech Cap orders that inadvertently had shipping added have been refunded (in process). Thank you.
Here's a few pics. No time to get the R1T into the workshop, but here's a quick height comparison.

I don't know how much the suspension will droop when lifted. This is in Low height setting. Looks like the combined height of the JackPoint jack stands, the grip and the jackpucks (these are the original Rivian Style named units) would lift about 5 inches. Could be 7 inches. I'll get it up in the air on the weekend when time permits.

This is a low profile hat on the jackpoints (for Teslas.) It would be easy enough for JackPoint to offer a tall hat. I imagine they could produce something up to about another 4 inches taller and still be completely stable, and it could have a center pin to be positively located centrally under the puck.

p.s. the grips fit perfectly. satisfying to have good tools and equipment. nicely done.

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 1681446316221

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Here's a few pics. No time to get the R1T into the workshop, but here's a quick height comparison.

I don't know how much the suspension will droop when lifted. This is in Low height setting. Looks like the combined height of the JackPoint jack stands, the grip and the jackpucks (these are the original Rivian Style named units) would lift about 5 inches. Could be 7 inches. I'll get it up in the air on the weekend when time permits.

This is a low profile hat on the jackpoints (for Teslas.) It would be easy enough for JackPoint to offer a tall hat. I imagine they could produce something up to about another 4 inches taller and still be completely stable, and it could have a center pin to be positively located centrally under the puck.

p.s. the grips fit perfectly. satisfying to have good tools and equipment. nicely done.

1681446316221.png
Interesting.....I've found with limited testing that, the highest position of ride height, along with Tire Service Mode operating requires the least amount of extension on a floor jack to get the tires off the ground.

I have jack stands that I'm trying Monday, that I think will be a winner (robust, height and affordability). Two jack stands (diagonally to one another) and the other two positions floor jack or bottle jacks with my pucks should allow for the simplest way to DIY rotate with all four wheels off the ground at the same time....we will see.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

The Most Complete Magnetic Jack Puck Ever Made!
We sincerely appreciate the overwhelming response to our latest product, the GEN2 Magnetic Jack Pucks, with dozens of kits already shipped. We are thrilled to introduce the new GEN2 Puck, featuring the innovative Grip Tech Cap and our Bottle Jack Port, along with five (5) powerful NdFeB magnets that securely lock onto your R1T. The video below showcases the game-changing capabilities of our Jack Pucks, redefining industry standards. Don't miss out, place your order today and enjoy our Buy Today Ship Today service, available six days a week (orders in by 2PM AZ Time).

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

My goodness you guys are incredible!! Saturday and Sunday orders flowing in, thank you so much for your positive responses to our new GEN2 Magnetic Jack Pucks for your Rivian R1T and R1S!

Plenty of inventory and more coming! Buy Today, Ship Today, 6 days per week. Get your orders in online M-F by 2PM AZ time and Saturday by 10AM and they will start moving the same day. Someone said today via email, "these new pucks are a work of art, that actually works better than advertised"! Ha! Thank you!

Mark

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks Gen 2 Side Web

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3P, Eva Ribelle
Occupation
IT Exec
Got mine in today - thanks for the quick shipment!

I also picked up a couple of the Big Red 10 Ton jacks from Amazon - good call on those!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Got mine in today - thanks for the quick shipment!

I also picked up a couple of the Big Red 10 Ton jacks from Amazon - good call on those!
That is outstanding!! We literally just shipped them!! Amazing! Yes, the 10T Big Red Bottle Jacks are fantastic! So easy to lift with it! Thank you!!
Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230418_151721

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230418_152030

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Orders are flying in!!! Thank you everyone! Every Rivian owner needs our Magnetic Jack Pucks, as a must-have tool. Orders and also, FLYING OUT!! Buy Today, Ship Today!!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

On my way for a mountain bike ride on our incredible AZ trail system(s)......frunk full of our GEN2 Magnetic Jack Pucks to drop off from the early morning orders! Buy Today, Ship Today!!

Even our boxes and security seals look great!!

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230420_113251

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230419_134917

Sponsored

eRacer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Ordered! Thanks for supporting the Rivians!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Ordered! Thanks for supporting the Rivians!
Outstanding!! I know we say Buy Today, Ship Today is in effect if you order by 2pm AZ time, but yours is shipping now as well. World record processing time of seconds!! Thank you for believing in our business and your kind words!!

Mark

Last edited:

eRacer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Outstanding!! I know we say Buy Today, Ship Today is in effect if you order by 2pm AZ time, but yours is shipping now as well. World record processing time of seconds!! Thank you for believing in our business and your kind words!!

Mark
Wow talk about great customer service! I wasn’t expecting that at all. Thank you Mark! I should be receiving it today.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Wow talk about great customer service! I wasn’t expecting that at all. Thank you Mark! I should be receiving it today.
Tracking shows it's out for delivery now! Thank you very much for purchasing from us and for the words you've expressed on our service! Sure, we have a solid product, but 'service' is where you build trust and confidence.

It's not possible to do this without a significant investment, so we do our part and I know the customers will come. Thank you again and enjoy your Gen2 kit!

Mark

pklomboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Just bought a pair! Rivian service center at 6k advised me to only do a 4 tire rotation. I keep regretting their recommencation. I'm just gonna do a 5 tire rotation now that im about 13k. Tires wont be matched but hopefully it levels out.
Sponsored